And Tzuyu might see me getting affected with her stupid words.

I forced myself to focus on the video conference that should have been finished an hour ago but it got delayed due to my own doing. I could not focus because I could not stop myself from eavesdropping to the conversation my guests were having; hence, I kept on asking the things my subordinates have already discussed or was already raised by someone who was also on the call.

"Having them here in my office was never a good idea. I should never bring them here again, " I reminded myself.

When the conference has ended, that's when I noticed the deafening silence in the room. I looked at where Tzuyu and Beauty were and saw that, instead of them sitting on the carpet while leaning on the coffee table busy coloring Beauty's coloring book, Tzuyu was slouched on the couch with Beauty lying on top of her, both of them were taking a nap. Tzuyu's hands were wrapped around our daughter's small figure, effectively stopping her from any unwanted movement which may cause her to fall from the couch.

They looked so peaceful.

Before I knew it, I was walking towards them. I stopped when I was few feet away from them and leaned forward to touch my daughter's angelic face when Tzuyu suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Sana? What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked. Her eyes still looked sleepy.

"You're in my office. Did you forget?" I told her.

Tzuyu looked around and when realization hit her, her eyes widen.

"Damn. That was a good sleep," Tzuyu said.

"Yeah. So, my hand?" I asked her.

"What do you mean-" that's when she realized she was still holding my hand.

She released it so fast before putting it on our daughter's back again.

"Sorry about that. Just... reflexes, you know," Tzuyu said.

"I understand. So even after years of not being active on the field, you still have keen senses?" I asked her.

"Yes. Old habits, I guess," Tzuyu said.

We stopped our mini conversation when beauty moved on top of Tzuyu . Our conversation seemed to interfere with our daughter's nap.

Our daughter.. when did I start addressing Ella as "our" daughter? It was always "my" daughter..

And our talk awhile ago, it was the longest and most normal talk we ever had since we started this set-up.

As much as I don't want to admit it, I'm starting to get familiar with her presence again. Just like our daughter, I was also looking forward to see her before I leave for work.

And I don't want it.. I don't like this..

"Sana?" I was startled when I heard Tzuyu's voice.

"What?" I asked her. Was she talking to me?

"Are you okay? We have been calling for your attention," Tzuyu said.

"What did you say?" I asked her.

"I want ice cream, Mommy!" Beauty said.

"You just woke up and the first thing you ask is ice cream. Let me just grab my bag real quick," I was about to turn around but I saw Beauty raised her hands.

She wanted me to carry her.

And of course I did. As I have said earlier, Tzuyu and Beauty were inseparable so whenever our daughter asks for my attention, I always give her my full and undivided attention because next thing I know, she'd be clinging to Tzuyu again.