Huang Xiaolong's eyes widened in shock, a soul grandmist spiritual artifact.

There were millions and millions of divine artifacts in the vast Divine World, where the chances of finding a soul grandmist artifact was near to impossible. For instance, among every hundred thousand divine artifacts there may be zero soul related divine artifacts, and even less chances of it being a grandmist spiritual artifact.

"Xiaolong, as long as you have this Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell, it'd be much easier for you to condense your avatar when breaking through to Ancestor God Realm!" The little cow was obviously excited as it continued, "After you refine this Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell, it will merge with your soul and will continuously strengthen it by absorbing the moon essence!"

Hearing this, Huang Xiaolong gazed excitedly at this almost ordinary looking palm-sized Spiral Shell.

This Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell actually could absorb moon essence by itself to strengthen his soul!

What was the most difficult thing when breaking through to Ancestor God Realm? It was none other than strengthening one's soul!

Only a strong soul capable of achieving perfection could form an avatar and breakthrough to Ancestor God Realm!

Then again, everyone's godhead is different at various ranks and elements, and so is the strength of the cultivator's soul. But Huang Xiaolong had three supreme godheads that greatly increased the difficulty of strengthening his soul to perfection.

However, things would be much easier with the help of this Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell.

A cultivator's godhead determines the strength of their soul. This also affects the talent of the avatar formed.

For instance, the innate talent of Huang Xiaolong's three supreme godheads' avatars was bound to that of a disciple with a supreme godhead.

And of course there was a prerequisite; Huang Xiaolong must be able to strengthen his soul to perfection.

Since learning about the magical effects of the Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell, Huang Xiaolong couldn't wait to refine it.

"Its weird, how did the Soul Tribe get their hands on the Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell..." The little cow muttered to itself. "And how did it end up being sealed in the belly of this Shredding Wind Mountain? Does the Soul Tribe know its origin?"

"This Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell's origin?" Huang Xiaolong looked at the little cow. 'Is there some big background to this Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell?'

The little cow nodded, "This Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell belonged to the Ancient Heavenly Emperor."

Huang Xiaolong was flabbergasted, "The Ancient Heavenly Emperor?"

The little cow said, "It's not unusual you don't know about the Ancient Heavenly Emperor. To put it this way, the hundred million of world surfaces in the Divine World are governed by the Heavenly Court. The supreme position in the hierarchy is the Heavenly Emperor and the Ancient Heavenly Emperor was the current Heavenly Emperor's Master!"

Huang Xiaolong's mind buzzed for a long time.

The Heavenly Court!

The Ancient Heavenly Emperor!

The hundred million world surfaces in the Divine World were under the Heavenly Court's governance?

In his past life on Earth, there were myths about Heavenly Court, but Huang Xiaolong didn't expect the world he was in right now to actually have a Heavenly Court!