1381-1390

Chapter 1381: The Fortune Gate's Emperor's Disciple

"When is the headquarters recruiting emperor rank godhead disciples?" Huang Xiaolong asked. It was not a bad idea if he could enter the Fortune Gate's headquarters.

The identity as a disciple of the Fortune Gate headquarters' disciple would add a layer of protection to him, and give him an opportunity to get close to the Fortune Divine Artifact. Thirdly, he could widen his horizon.

The Vientiane World surface was only a small corner in the far edge of the Divine World. The Vientiane World surface was equivalent to a poor village in an isolated corner in this vast Divine World.

Since advancing to the Ancestor God Realm, Huang Xiaolong had been aiming to step out from this far-off corner of the Divine World onto a bigger stage.

"It has already started." Blood Knife Ancestor stated. "However, the headquarters' current assessment is different from the past. This time, the headquarters is recruiting disciples by batches, and the recruitment process will span over thirty years. Hence, as long as you register within thirty years, it would be fine!"

Thirty years! Huang Xiaolong was relieved to hear that.

In that case, he would have ample time to go to the Royal Buddha Great Worlds and get a Buddha Pellet for Li Lu, before heading to the Fortune Gate Headquarters. It probably would take less than fifteen years for a roundtrip. He could then register to participate for the headquarters' assessment after that.

"The Fortune Gate's headquarters' Elders and even Grand Elders will appreciate you based on your talent. Moreover, as a headquarters' disciple, you would have a bigger chance of participating in the Battle of the Heavenly Court!" Said Golden Brow Ancestor. "More than ten thousand of the most elite geniuses of the Divine World participate in the Battle of the Heavenly Court, but the quotas are mostly allocated to the super forces' headquarters. Branches like us hardly have any chances to get any quota."

Huang Xiaolong nodded, but he asked curiously, "Masters, how much do you know about the headquarters?"

Both Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor shook their heads.

"We never got a chance to go to the headquarters, thus, we know very little about how the headquarters operate. However, we have learnt from other branches that Fortune Gate headquarters' Emperor Disciple is a supreme godhead genius!"

"Supreme godhead genius!" Huang Xiaolong's eyes glimmered.

"Yes, that is our emperor's disciple, the biggest talent in our Fortune Gate's headquarters and all Fortune Gate branches' disciples. He has the legendary supreme godhead. His talent is infinite within the whole Divine World. He's one of the acknowledged peerless geniuses of the Divine World." Blood Knife Ancestor added.

"Do Masters know which supreme godhead he has?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

"This I don't know. In the whole Fortune Gate headquarters, only the Fortune Gate headquarters' Gate Chief and Ancestors know about it." Blood Knife Ancestor said as he shook his head.

"What is his name?" A person's name appeared in Huang Xiaolong's mind—Fang Chu!

Could this Emperor's disciple be Fang Chu?

"We only know the Fortune Gate's Gate Chief's surname is Fang, therefore, the Emperor's disciple must be surnamed Fang. We don't know anything else." Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor both shook their heads.

Surnamed Fang!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed immediately.

Could it really be Fang Chu?