1621-1630

Chapter 1621: How Dare You Lie to Us!

Jia Yuan stared at Gu Zheng with a cold gaze. "That's right. Gu Zheng, you had better kneel down and beg for forgiveness. The Lord might actually forgive you after taking Wang Sinan into account and spare your life."

Gu Zheng roared with laughter, but hidden behind it was unrestrained killing intent. He stood in mid air as he mocked Huang Xiaolong, "Kneel and apologize? Beg for forgiveness? Jia Yuan, did you cultivate yourself into a retard?!" Fury masked his voice and he yelled, "Who do you think you are? Do you think that I won't dare to kill you because of your elder status in the organization?'

Huang Xiaolong had killed Gu Fei right before his eyes. According to him, nothing could be more humiliating. Jia Yuan didn't even speak up on his behalf and was even asking him to kneel and apologize to Huang Xiaolong... How could he remain calm?!

The rage in his heart reached the boiling point.

As soon as the words left his mouth, he slammed his palm down towards Jia Yuan. "Kneel before me and apologize, RIGHT NOW!" A giant palm print smashed towards Jia Yuan's head as though a mountain was falling from the sky.

Gu Zhen snorted in disdain.

Even though he really didn't dare to cripple Jia Yuan, making him kneel wasn't something Gu Zheng feared. He wanted Jia Yuan to kneel before him before everyone's eyes. He wanted to let Jia Yuan know the outcome of offending him for that Asura noble!

Seeing the power of Gu Zheng's attack, Jia Yuan's expression changed. Even though he was in the First Order God King Realm and had already entered the God King Realm for several tens of years, he would never be able to protect himself from Gu Zheng's Fourth Order God King Realm strength.

"Protect Lord Jia Yuan!"

The Netherguards circulated their godforce and a terrifyingly strong protection formation appeared before Jia Yuan, blocking Gu Zheng's attack.

Looking at the twenty thousand troops before him, Gu Zheng shickered. Even though the formation possessed a shocking amount of godforce, it wasn't anywhere near enough to block his attack. They would be able to deflect only fifty percent of the power regardless of how hard they tried.

The remaining fifty percent of his power was more than sufficient to slam Jia Yuan into the ground, forcing him to kneel before him.

It was indeed as he thought.

The godforce mustered by the army slammed into his blood colored palm and a storm was swept up.

After a horrifyingly loud blast, Gu Zheng's giant blood red palm weakened by about half and continued to shoot towards Jia Yuan.

All the experts witnessing the scene sucked in a cold breath.

Just as Gu Zheng's attack was about to land on Jia Yuan's head, a finger poked out from the void.

The finger appeared out of nowhere. It seemed to somewhat resemble a pillar, supporting the weight of the heavens, but it also seemed to be a spear shooting across the annals of time as it pierced through Gu Zheng's attack with a single strike. Without stopping, it headed towards Gu Zheng.

Gu Zheng's expression changed and he tried to dodge. However, the finger was too quick and the instant it appeared, he was struck by it. Like a kite with a broken string, he was sent flying. He slammed into the ground below.

"Boom!"

After a loud blast, Gu Zheng landed somewhere on the street and cracks formed like spider webs around him.