1731-1740

Chapter 1731: Yang Jing

Riding on the Thunder Bone Tiger, Huang Xiaolong descended on the top of the Giant Wolf Peak.

On top of the mountain peak was a cluster of over ten palaces, enshrouded in abundant spiritual energy. Spiritual floras of myriad colors were planted around these palaces that were organized neatly, adding a different flavor to the scenery.

Huang Xiaolong went to the most central cultivation palace and stood in front of its entrance. Above the colossal entrance were ancient texts —Wolfless Palace.

"Wolfless Palace?" Huang Xiaolong smiled as he read the name. Luo Haoming's naming sense for his cultivation palace was unique and somewhat interesting.

'Giant Wolf' and 'Wolfless' were such a contradiction.

Huang Xiaolong took out a jade token that he had found inside Luo Haoming's spatial ring after killing him. It was the key to opening the Wolfless Palace.

Huang Xiaolong infused his godforce into the jade token, then flicked the jade token into a groove slightly above the Wolfless Palace's entrance. The Wolfless Palace and the surrounding palace building instantly emitted glimmering lights as the entrance slowly opened.

When the Wolfless Palace entrance fully opened, Huang Xiaolong collected the jade token with his palm's suction force from the groove in the wall and walked into the Wolfless Palace.

Once inside, Huang Xiaolong noticed the Wolfless Palace was a different world altogether. A rare spiritual spring flowed through the garden. There were also various precious spiritual fruit trees growing in this garden that glistened like jewels. It was like a personal paradise.

Luo Haoming had made a great effort to collect this good stuff.

Huang Xiaolong nodded with satisfaction at the Wolfless Palace's environment, filled with rich spiritual energy. Just this one cultivation palace would make other super forces' Emperor Realm Ancestors green with envy.

Huang Xiaolong took a stroll around the Wolfless Palace and the connecting palace buildings. There was a spiritual vein buried under the Wolfless Palace. With this spiritual vein as the primary energy source, Luo Haoming had laid out ancient chain formation arrays that connected the several palace buildings with excellent defenses and attack power.

An hour later, Huang Xiaolong was back at the main Wolfless Palace.

There were more than a dozen rooms within the Wolfless Palace.

The rooms were a little too much as there was only Luo Haoming cultivating in the Wolfless Palace.

Huang Xiaolong picked a room he liked in the Wolfless Palace and sat cross-legged inside it. After considering some matters, he took out his communication talisman. He issued an order to Desolate Giant Tai Yue to investigate the secret method of entering the Nine Yin Giant Corpse Tribe's treasury. He also ordered him to check if there was a possibility of the Nine Yin Giant Corpse Tribe's Old Ancestor Chu Han leaving the tribe's headquarters.

As days passed, the Battle of the Heavenly Court drew closer. There were less than ten years now; thus Huang Xiaolong needed to hurry up and find a source of grandmist aura. That way, his Grandmist Parasitic Medium would be able to advance to the fourth stage a day earlier.

The earlier he obtained a new source of grandmist aura, the greater his hope of breaking through to early Seventh Order Heavenly Monarch Realm would be, before the Battle of the Heavenly Court commenced.

If another seven or eight years were to pass, it would be useless even if he found a source of grandmist aura for he wouldn't be able to advance to the fourth stage of Grandmist Parasitic Medium before the battle. There wasn't enough time.