1361-1370

Chapter 1361: Gratitude to Master

As the divine elephant looked at Huang Xiaolong, so did everyone from the group of Ten Thousand Elephant Clan.

Xiang Xiaojie was glaring hatefully at Huang Xiaolong; he stood up and took a few steps forward. He respectfully said, "Old Ancestor, this person brought his people to the Ten Thousand Elephant Royal City and violated our rules, injuring our clan's disciples, Grand Elder, and Elders; even Ancestor and Patriarch were injured!"

"I plead to Old Ancestor to be our judge, kill this person and his followers!"

Since more than a billion years had passed, many people had forgotten the rule—the person who resurrects the divine elephant would be the Ten Thousand Elephant Clan's Master. Even Xiang Xiaojie had forgotten this rule.

Xiang Xiaojie stared at Huang Xiaolong with faint smirk and excitement.

It was as if he could already see his clan's Old Ancestor killing Huang Xiaolong and his followers, especially the late-Third Order God King Realm beast!

Ancestor Xiang Hui and Patriarch Xiang Tai actually ashened when they heard his words.

Xiang Xiaojie, Grand Elders and Elders may have forgotten that rule, the Ten Thousand Elephant Clan's Ancestor and Patriarch would never forget that rule.

Just as Xiang Hui and Xiang Tai were about to say something, the divine elephant slowly walked towards Huang Xiaolong.

Tremors ran through the land with every step the divine elephant took with his mountain of a figure.

Huang Xiaolong looked very small and weak as he stood face to face with the divine elephant. It looked like the divine elephant could send Huang Xiaolong to the end of the Divine World with a blow of his breath.

The divine elephant's overwhelming aura washed over Huang Xiaolong as he walked towards him.

The corners of Huang Xiaolong's robe fluttered in the absence of the blowing wind.

The excitement in Xiang Xiaojie's eyes shone even brighter as he watched their clan's Old Ancestor walk towards Huang Xiaolong, and there was an obvious bloodthirst in his eyes as he thought to himself, 'Huang Xiaolong's slaves, you also need to prepare yourselves to die!'

However, there was a slight regret in his heart, as he thought that this was going to be an easy death for Huang Xiaolong and his slaves.

At this time, the divine elephant stopped thirty meters from Huang Xiaolong. To everyone's surprise, the divine elephant bowed and knelt down in front of Huang Xiaolong. He respectfully and solemnly said, "My gratitude to Master for resurrecting Xiang Xun; Xiang Xun kowtows to thank Master!"

With that said, the divine elephant's forehead touched the ground, and his large trunk swung happily.

Void devil beast Xu Baisheng, Feng Er, Gui Yi, and Gui Er's taut nerves finally relaxed. On the other hand, the little cow shook away the dust from her body while mumbling something under her breath.

The Ten Thousand Elephant Clan's group froze on the spot. Shock and disbelief were clearly written on every Grand Elder and Elder's face. A split second later, everyone remembered the particular 'rule' that was passed down through generations of Ten Thousand Elephant Clan.

Xiang Xiaojie's jaw dropped in shock and his face turned deathly pale. His chest heaved, and his body swayed back and forth due to shortness of breath. It looked like he would collapse and die at any moment.

Master!

Gratitude to Master?!

Their Old Ancestor had addressed Huang Xiaolong as 'Master!'