1501-1510

Chapter 1501: Father-in-Law?

Fang Xuanxuan took a deep breath, making an effort to calm herself from this recent shock. However, upon further consideration, should she report this matter to her father? And also to her Uncle Zhao?

Report?

Don't report?

Fang Xuanxuan's mind turned into a paste as she struggled internally to make decisions.

Similar thoughts hung over Peng Xiao's mind too.

At this time, inside the hall, the little cow said to Bei Lengyang, "You are very curious why I become like this, aren't you?"

"Lengyang does have this thought. With Senior's strength, how did...?" Bei Lengyang spoke out his thoughts honestly.

The little cow sighed heavily at this subject. "I was too confident of my strength at that time, and entered the depths of Devil Abyss, and encountered two terrifying monsters!"

Bei Lengyang shuddered. Two terrifying monsters!

Did these two terrifying monsters destroy Senior Azure Cow's body? If that was the case, then those two monsters' strength was beyond his imagination.

"Frankly, those two monsters did not destroy my body." The little cow explained noticing Bei Lengyang's expression. "Though those two were powerful monsters, the two of them together merely battled to a draw against me. The three of us battled several nights and days, but unexpectedly in the end, the three of us triggered one of the ancient restrictive formations in the depths of Devil Abyss!"

There was fear on the little cow's face as she spoke of the ancient formation.

Even though the little cow did not elaborate further, Huang Xiaolong and Bei Lengyang could guess that this ancient formation had destroyed her body, back then.

The little cow went on, "After that formation was triggered, we were caught in an endless chaos thunderstorm. Those two monsters were lucky and escaped in the nick of time, whereas I was half a second late, and my body was destroyed in that endless violent chaos thunderstorm. Later on, I resorted to an ancient technique and successfully protected my soul, while escaping. Even so, my soul suffered great damage."

"It took my soul several hundred years to heal. After that, with great effort, I found this suitable body to reincarnate and cultivate again from scratch."

The little cow sounded extremely depressed as she continued, "Though this body is quite good, it cannot be compared to my past body ah. Unless I come across a big fortuitous adventure, it would be hard to recover to my peak strength."

At this moment, Huang Xiaolong finally came to know the reason behind the little cow's reincarnation.

He was surprised to know that there was such a terrifying ancient formation in the Devil Abyss' depths.

The Ancient Heavenly Court treasure had fallen in the depths of Devil Abyss. How was he going to search for it?

Bei Lengyang quickly responded, "So, it's like that, but with Senior's previous life experiences, even though starting from scratch, returning to the peak will only be a matter of time. Senior need not worry too much."

The little cow shook her head, dismissing the topic, "I'm most clear about my situation. You don't need to fawn over me to make me happy." She then added, "I called you to have you help me find some things."

Bei Lengyang respectfully said, "Senior, please tell me. As long as it's something that is within the Silver Fox Commerce's ability, Bei Lengyang would definitely find it for Senior!"