1331-1340

Chapter 1331: Soulless Frigid Wind

Huang Xiaolong's group could use only one word to describe the Soulless Star—desolate!

The wind carried a taste of sorrow as it blew past them, and a chill seeped deep into the bones as well as their souls.

"This is Soulless Frigid Wind!" The little cow went on with a solemn expression, "If this Soulless Frigid Wind were to enter a low-level Ancestor God Realm cultivator's body, they would die a ghastly death within the hour, if they were not to receive immediate treatment."

"Ghastly, how?" Huang Xiaolong asked curiously.

"When they would die, their godheads would go missing as if eaten by something, their souls would scatter, and they would die with expressions of agony. On top of that, their internal organs would get completely destroyed!" The little cow described for Huang Xiaolong's benefit.

Huang Xiaolong sucked in a breath of cold air.

Terrifying! This Soulless Frigid Wind didn't only damage the flesh, but it also swallowed a cultivator's godhead!

"The average divine armor and godforce are completely useless to defend against the Soulless Frigid Wind." Void devil beast Xu Baisheng interjected. "But Master has the Yellow Springs Magic Robe, therefore, no need to fear this Soulless Frigid Wind."

Huang Xiaolong nodded and was inwardly relieved.

"In fact, even without the Yellow Springs Magic Robe, you don't need to worry about this Soulless Frigid Wind because of your supreme godhead and the Golden Dragon Lightning Pool." Said the little cow.

"The Golden Dragon Lightning Pool can dispel the Soulless Frigid Wind?" Huang Xiaolong was surprised. He didn't expect the Golden Dragon Lightning Pool to have this effect.

The little cow rolled her eyes at him, "Even though the Soulless Frigid Wind is scary, it still pales in comparison with the Golden Dragon Lightning Pool. After all, the Golden Dragon Lightning Pool is one of the nine great chaos lightning pools. I am not very clear about the other effects of the Golden Dragon Lightning Pool, but you will gradually learn with time that it is a treasure that exceeds your imagination!"

Huang Xiaolong was stoked at the little cow's words, and he began looking forward to the Golden Dragon Lightning Pool's benefits.

A while later, the group flew past the layer of the Soulless Frigid Wind, into the Soulless Star.

In order to test the Golden Dragon Lightning Pool's power, Huang Xiaolong did not call out the Yellow Springs Magic Robe. He also did not use his Golden Divine Armor, or his godforce to put up a protection barrier; he simply let the Soulless Frigid Wind to brush past him.

The instant the Soulless Frigid Wind entered his body, ghostly howls jarred his mind. At the same time, he felt pangs of pain in his internal organs.

These effects staggered Huang Xiaolong.

His True Dragon Physique was stronger than he could imagine, yet the Soulless Frigid Wind actually affected his True Dragon Physique malignantly!

In the next second, streams of chaos light energy surged out from between Huang Xiaolong's brows to every part of his body. Wherever the chaos lightning energy reached, the Soulless Frigid Wind's harmful effects disappeared!

It was even more surprising that in addition to negating the Soulless Frigid Wind's harmful effects, the chaos Golden Dragon Lightning Pool's energy was also scattering the Soulless Frigid Wind entering Huang Xiaolong's body, and transforming it into a kind of natural energy; this was then absorbed by Huang Xiaolong.