1531-1540

Chapter 1531: It's You?!

Without warning, Chen Kaiwen shot out a claw at Huang Xiaolong. Along with his strike, seemingly endless devil qi rushed out of his body and swallowed everyone in its path.

Under the suppression of Chen Kaiwen's early-Ninth Order Emperor Realm strength, even Xiang Xun who was at the peak late-First Order Emperor Realm couldn't muster the strength to resist. After all, the difference in cultivation between them was too large. If Xiang Xun was facing someone at the late-Third Order Emperor Realm instead, there could have been a possibility of fighting back. However, the difference between him and someone at the early-Ninth Order Emperor Realm was too large. The difference in their strength was like the difference between heaven and earth... No, in fact the difference in their strength spanned several heavens and earths. It was an insurmountable gap!

Chen Kaiwen's plan was to take Huang Xiaolong down before dealing with Jiang Hong.

As for Xiang Xun, he would leave him to the members of the Magic Shaman Emperor Palace.

In just an instant, Chen Kaiwen's attack arrived before Huang Xiaolong.

Suddenly, a golden light shrouded the area and several tiny golden dragons emerged from Huang Xiaolong's body. With a ferocious grunt from the golden dragons, a terrifying aura emerged. Chen Kaiwen's seemingly insurmountable devil qi showed signs of being pushed back.

Everyone became shocked at the sudden change in situation.

No one expected the peak late-Third Order God King Realm Huang Xiaolong to be able to burst out with such terrifying might!

This...

Chen Kaiwen blanked out for a second, but his expression changed in the next moment.

The devil qi rushing back at him was much stronger than the one he had sent out!

"Demonic Light!" Chen Kaiwen yelled out in reflex. He didn't hesitate. Using all the devil qi he could muster, he turned himself into a gigantic devil. Intense rays of black light rushed out of his body and covered his surroundings.

The instant he completed his transformation, the backlash of devil energy came crashing down upon him.

Despite how mighty and sturdy the giant devil looked, it wasn't strong enough to withstand Huang Xiaolong's counterattack. It exploded all of a sudden and a wave of devil qi smashed into Chen Kaiwen's body.

"Boom!"

Chen Kaiwen spat out a mouthful of black blood and the devil qi around his body dissipated.

Everything happened too suddenly and everyone from the two Emperor Palaces were stunned silly. Even Mo Xiao and Peng Yi stared with their mouths agape at the bloody Chen Kaiwen as he was flung far into the distance. They couldn't believe their eyes.

'How is this possible?!' This single thought ran through the minds of all the members of the Emperor Palaces.

It became so silent that one could hear a pin drop, and the wind seemed to turn a little colder.

An elder of the Martial Demon Emperor Palace, Yan Kang, swallowed his saliva forcefully and he turned to look at Huang Xiaolong. As though everyone received a signal, their gaze landed on Huang Xiaolong.

The Fortune Emperor Palace's Disciple, Huang Xiaolong, a peak late-Third Order God King Realm expert, sent an early-Ninth Order Emperor Realm expert flying!

No matter how they looked at it, Huang Xiaolong was a peak late-Third Order God King Realm expert!

After staring in shock for several seconds, Mo Xiao turned his gaze to Jiang Hong who was behind Huang Xiaolong.