1491-1500

Chapter 1491: Fang Xuanxuan's Thanks

In the end, Huang Xiaolong nodded and agreed with a pinky promise where the liar would be a piggy. Bei Xiaomei nodded her head with satisfaction and complimented, "I know Uncle is the best."

Even so, Bei Xiaomei stayed for another day, before departing with extreme reluctance. With her gone, Huang Xiaolong felt much more relaxed.

As he watched Bei Xiaomei leaving with her entourage of Silver Fox Commerce's experts, departing further and further away, and finally out of sight, Huang Xiaolong retrieved his gaze while thinking he could finally cultivate in peace.

In recent days, Bei Xiaomei had come to his place early in the morning and left late almost every night.

He had even 'complained' to his Master Zhao Lei about this matter, but Zhao Lei had merely scolded him for not recognizing his good luck. The Silver Fox Commerce's Second Miss was willing to be close to him, which was a pie falling from the sky, so what was he complaining about such good fortune? Had it been him in Huang Xiaolong's shoes, he would spend sleepless nights for several years from happiness.

Huang Xiaolong could only smile wryly at Zhao lei's words and had returned to his place without another word.

Since the apprenticeship ceremony had ended, the Fortune Emperor Palace had arranged a place for him inside the Fortune Divine Kingdom, at the same time, his cultivation palace at the Tiger Dragon Palace Gardens was also kept for his use.

After some contemplation, Huang Xiaolong decided to enter seclusion in his place at the Fortune Divine Kingdom as the spiritual energy and fortune energy there could slightly speed his progress.

Huang Xiaolong sat down cross-legged and took out twenty Fortune Divine Fruits from his pile of winnings he had gotten from Wang Yongsen. These Fortune Divine Fruits' quality was even higher and contained richer fortune energy than the ones his Master Zhao Lei had given him previously.

Refining twenty highest grade Fortune Divine Fruits simultaneously was his limit at his current level of mid-Tenth Order Ancestor God Realm.

Huang Xiaolong summoned out his three avatars and the four of them formed a four-colored spiritual energy gathering formation as he circulated the Grandmist Parasitic Medium and began absorbing the Fortune Divine Fruits' energy.

As he circulated the Grandmist Parasitic Medium, fortune energy rushed outwards from the twenty Fortune Divine Fruits into Huang Xiaolong and his three avatars' bodies.

Huang Xiaolong's three supreme godheads were shining radiantly as they happily absorbed the fortune energy rushing into Huang Xiaolong's body.

The seconds trickled by...

More fortune energy rushed into Huang Xiaolong's body, and his three supreme godheads shone even brighter.

A month soon went by.

The twenty Fortune Divine Fruits floating in the air gradually lost their luster, crumbling and disappearing from the world.

A moment later, Huang Xiaolong opened his eyes and exhaled a breath foul qi. The highest grade Fortune Divine Fruits were really different, many times better than the Fortune Divine Fruits he had received as reward from the rankings competition and the ones his Master Zhao Lei had given him.

Huang Xiaolong stood up and stepped out from his cultivation palace.

His cultivation palace within the Fortune Divine Kingdom was located at the top of a high cliff, where abundant spiritual energy was condensed into clouds. Looking from above, the clouds and mists embroidered the cliff, painting an ethereal fairyland.