1801-1810

Chapter 1801: Grandmist Treasure

When the energy shockwave rushed towards them, even Second-Order Emperors felt a sense of fear growing in their heart.

To stop the blast of energy, several ancestor level experts had to join hands. Even so, they felt that their robes were drenched in a cold sweat.

Everyone looked towards the stage.

The only thing they could see was Di Jing's body covered in the light as Heavenly Dao Runes rotated around his body non-stop. Mysterious light filled his body, but no matter how Di Jing tried, he could not use the runes to break past the defense of Huang Xiaolong's sixteen wings!

There was no way for him to move further!

The never-before-seen sixteen wings blocked the second form of the Heaven's Dao Physique without the slightest bit of difficulty!

Heavenly Prince Di Jing's face turned beetroot red, and his expression was too ugly to behold.

Huang Xiaolong stared at Di Jing, and his lips curled upwards. Even though he had only managed to obtain half of the inheritance, Huang Xiaolong knew that it was more than enough to deal with Di Jing. After all, half of the Heavenly Hall inheritance wasn't something Di Jing could smash with a few punches and gestures.

The true might of the sixteen wings was something no one could understand. Of course, with the only exception being Huang Xiaolong.

He hadn't even used the energy stored in the Heavenly Hall, not to mention the combined strength of the fourteen Radiance Angels.

After glancing towards Di Jing, whose face was red as anger overrode his sense of reason, Huang Xiaolong circulated the radiant energy around his body once again. As the light around him grew brighter, a massive wave of radiant energy surged towards Di Jing.

Di Jing was too shocked to react. He was sent flying by Huang Xiaolong's attack.

The spectators around the plaza watched on with their jaws agape as Heavenly Prince Di Jing drew a beautiful arc in the sky.

"Even if I can't use my godheads, I can still beat you..." Huang Xiaolong's chuckle resounded in Di Jing's mind.

Forcing himself to stabilize his body in mid-air, Di Jing's face turned solemn. He suppressed the blood that was in his throat and chuckled, "You're too arrogant! Huang Xiaolong, do you really think that your sixteen wings will make you undefeatable? Do you really think that nothing can stop you?!" His eyes turned bright red all of a sudden as his ramblings turned into a desperate roar. "Sixteen wings, the first to ever appear since the start of time... Fine! Today, I shall destroy your sixteen wings before killing you! I shall let everyone know that I, Heavenly Prince Di Jing, am the number one genius! No one, in the past, or the future, will ever surpass me!"

A circular blade appeared in Di Jing's palm after a piercing light disrupted everyone's sense of sight for a moment.

The blade was black on one side and red on the other. There was a diagram of the moon on the darker side and a diagram of the sun on the other.

Even though the circular blade looked rather ordinary, several Emperors felt their expressions changing at the sight of it.

"This... This is a peak-grade grandmist artifact, the Sun and Moon Yin Yang Wheel!"

Everyone had heard of it before, but seeing it caused many of the spectators to drop their jaws in shock.

Even the Terrace of Heaven started to shake when it appeared.