1221-1230

Chapter 1221: Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell?

'Should we go and take a look??'

Huang Xiaolong shook his head at the little cow's curiosity induced question and said, "No need, let's first break this Shredding Wind Mountain's formation and see what's sealed inside." His main reason for coming to Soul Islands was to get the item sealed at the belly of the Shredding Wind Mountain.

Not to mention, an Ancestor God Realm master attacking the Soul Tribe was a perfect distraction to divert the Soul Tribe's attention while Huang Xiaolong broke the mountain's prohibitive formation.

Thus, without any further delay, Huang Xiaolong swiftly laid out several walls of formation to conceal himself and the little cow from being noticed by others, and then quickly began cracking the Shredding Wind Mountain's prohibitive formation.

The formation around the Shredding Wind Mountain was called Chaos Traverse Nine Heavens Lightning Divine Formation, which could be easily suppressed by the little cow's purple lightning force.  Currently, the little cow's strength was comparable to that of Huang Xiaolong's. In a short half an hour's time, the little cow broke the mountain's formation with Huang Xiaolong's help.

A stone chamber appeared in front of them. It's stone door was covered with a layer of thick dust.

Huang Xiaolong waved his hand as he stepped towards the stone door. The door opened sending dust flying everywhere in the air.

Huang Xiaolong stepped inside; the little cow following behind him.

The stone chamber was about ten square meters with a platform. There was a box on it.  Other than this box, there was nothing else in this stone chamber.

Huang Xiaolong stood in front of the platform and picked up the box. He could feel that the box was heavy and unusually cold.

There were restrictions placed on the box, but Huang Xiaolong circulated his godforce and easily opened it.

However, Huang Xiaolong was astounded when he saw the contents of the box—it was a palm-sized object with a luster of a fine jade. It was shaped like a spiral shell! There was a tiny red half moon symbol on its surface!

Huang Xiaolong picked up the spiral shell out from the box as he frowned.

'The thing sealed in the belly of the Shredding Wind Mountain has just been  an ordinary jade-like spiral shell divine artifact of an unknown grade?'

"This is the Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell!!" The little cow exclaimed in shock staring at the thing in Huang Xiaolong's hand!

"Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell?" Huang Xiaolong looked at the little cow inquisitively.

The little cow looked extremely solemn as it nodded and said, "Yes, the Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell! This Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell is a grandmist spiritual artifact!"

"Grandmist spiritual artifact!" Huang Xiaolong exclaimed in astonishment.

This ordinary looking thing that resembled a shell was in fact a grandmist spiritual artifact!

Above chaos spiritual artifacts were grandmist spiritual artifacts. According to what his Master Golden Brow had said, the Vientiane World Fortune Gate branch merely had two grandmist spiritual artifacts.

"Yes, this Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell is a mid-grandmist spiritual artifact that could be used to defend and attack at the same time." The little cow further explained, "What makes it more precious is this. Moon Jade Heavenly Spiral Shell is a grandmist spiritual artifact of the soul. While it protects your soul, it attacks other people's souls."