1301-1310

Chapter 1301: Not A Match Against Guo Jun?

Therefore, Huang Xiaolong briefly recounted the highlights of his journey to the Clear Spirit World from the past few years; for example, finding the Seven-Colored Metal Fiend Fruit at the Devil Prison Mountain, and the Eidolon Crystalline Rocks.

He also mentioned the void devil beast Xu Baisheng, and also the events at the Clear Spirit World's Ghost Manor, where he took the crystal ball test. He told them that he had passed the test and has now become the new Ghost Manor Lord.

Huang Xiaolong told Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor about everything, except the Yellow Springs Archdevil's Treasure. It was not because he didn't trust his Masters, but because he believed that the less people knew about it the better it was.

Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor sighed in envy more than once, as they heard Huang Xiaolong recount his Journey to the Clear Spirit world. Of course, they were happy for Huang Xiaolong, but his journey sounded very interesting that it made them a bit envious.

Roughly an hour later, Huang Xiaolong finished his story, and a sigh sounded from Golden Brow Ancestor. "Your luck is really heaven-defying to the extreme, then again, great fortune is also a kind of talent. We're happy that you can have such adventures."

Blood Knife Ancestor grinned, "Your good luck has exceeded our imagination, it seems like you'd be able to breakthrough to Ancestor God Realm within a thousand years!"

Both old men felt comforted by the progress of their disciple.

Huang Xiaolong was dumbfounded, 'A thousand years?' Inwardly,he shook his head wryly.

On further thought, he could understand that a thousand years was still an astounding cultivation speed for breaking through to Ancestor God Realm from alate-Seventh Order Ancient God Realm. Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor couldn't be blamed for feeling comforted as they thought of this.

Huang Xiaolong knew that his two masters would laugh until their tummies ached, if he told them his actual plan of breaking through to a high-level Ancestor God realm within a hundred years. Therefore, Huang Xiaolong did not say anything.

"Xiaolong, we'll depart to the sea tribes' city in two months. In the meantime, stay in your Cosmos Palace and cultivate diligently, and strive to raise your strength further." Blood Knife Ancestor said. "Although you've broken through to late-Seventh Order Ancient God Realm, there is still a gap in strength, when compared to the Guo Family's Guo Jun. We have obtained certain information that Guo Jun broke through to the Tenth Order Ancient God Realm more than a decade back."

Even though Huang Xiaolong's cultivation had reached the late-Seventh Order Ancient God Realm, which had greatly astounded Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor, in their eyes, Huang Xiaolong's current strength was still several miles behind Guo Jun's.

Despite Huang Xiaolong's extraordinary battle prowess, both of them believed it was impossible for him to defeat someone that had broken through to Tenth Order Ancient God Realm more than a decade ago.

Not forgetting there was an even more outstanding sea tribes' genius Feng Yingying.

Huang Xiaolong smiled helplessly at Blood Knife Ancestor's worry, "Alright, I know, two Masters please rest assured. I promise to cultivate diligently for the next two months."

Already a Tenth Order Ancient God Realm master more than a decade ago?

Although this Guo Jun surprised Huang Xiaolong, he did not put Guo Jun in his eyes.

"Still, you do not need to feel depressed about this. Your overall cultivation time is shorter than Guo Jun's, therefore, it is normal that there is a gap between the two of your levels and strength. Based on your current late-Seventh Order Ancient God Realm, I guess you can battle the average late-Ninth Order Ancient God Realm, or even peak late-Ninth Order Ancient God Realm masters." Blood Knife Ancestor went on, "So, you can still battle Guo Jun, and exchanging a hundred moves with him will not be a problem."