1781-1790

Chapter 1781: This Is An Order

Two days later, Huang Xiaolong and the Fortune Emperor Palace's group stepped out from the competition's transmission array.

"Huang Xiaolong!"

"Huang Xiaolong's here!"

The moment Huang Xiaolong appeared, the whole plaza was in a hoo-ha. Experts from several Emperor Palaces, sects, and families looked in Huang Xiaolong's direction.

Roughly a month ago, when Huang Xiaolong had stepped out from the transmission array to participate in the preliminary round, people had greeted him with mocking jeers and ridiculing expressions. But now, there was apprehension, fear, astonishment, and even burning admiration!

That's right! Female disciples from countless families, sects, and Emperor Palaces had locked their burning gaze on Huang Xiaolong. And within their sparkling, burning eyes was a hint of hungry green glint.

"These wenches!" Fang Xuanxuan suddenly cursed under her breath.

Huang Xiaolong was dumbfounded. He, Zhao Lei, as well, as Li Shan shuddered inexplicably.

Huang Xiaolong had discovered long ago that Fang Xuanxuan, as the daughter of an Emperor Palace's Emperor, Fang Gan, had quite a sturdy personality.

"My Eldest Miss, please lower your voice. Didn't you see the expressions on their faces? They looked like they would swallow Huang Xiaolong if they could. If they hear you—can you fight them all?" Peng Xiao spoke with a helpless smile.

Fang Xuanxuan returned with a sheepish smile and retorted, "When I can't fight them all, isn't my Xiaolong here to help me?" She deliberately looked in Huang Xiaolong's direction.

Peng Xiao couldn't help laughing, "Right, right, your family's Xiaolong is invincible."

Fang Xuanxuan's face blushed irresistibly.

Huang Xiaolong continued to walk forward as if he couldn't hear a word.

Leading the Fortune Emperor Palace's group, Huang Xiaolong, Zhao Lei, and the others headed straight to zone sixty-one.

This time, they did not see Gudu Wuyi's Solitude Emperor Palace's group monopolizing the waiting zone sixty-one.

"Uncle!"

"Young Master Huang!"

Bei Xiaomei, Mo Xiao, Peng Yi, and the others quickly greeted Huang Xiaolong when they saw him arrive.

Huang Xiaolong smiled and nodded at Bei Xiaomei. Seeing this girl always puts him in a good mood.

However, this time, apart from Bei Xiaomei, Peng Yi, and the usual Emperor Palaces and sects' Ancestors, Emperor's Disciples, and Patriarchs smiled and greeted Huang Xiaolong as his group passed by zone sixty-one.

These Emperor Palaces' Ancestors, Emperor's Disciples, and family Patriarchs unanimously projected goodwill.

Huang Xiaolong had never interacted with these Emperor Palaces' Ancestors, Emperor's Disciples, and Patriarchs, but since they took the initiative to show goodwill, Huang Xiaolong would never scorn them. He nodded at each party that greeted him.

From the transmission array until zone sixty-one, Huang Xiaolong's neck felt stiff from nodding his head at the various forces' Emperor Palaces, Patriarchs, and sects. He inwardly heaved in relief as he stepped into zone sixty-one.

"Are you alright?" Fang Xuanxuan asked with concern, but there was a gleam of gloating in her beautiful eyes.

Huang Xiaolong twisted his neck around and smiled in reply, "I have the True Dragon Physique. Moreover, it's a variant type. How could I not be alright?" He blinked mischievously at Fang Xuanxuan.