1251-1260

Chapter 1251: The Aftermath

Huang Xiaolong raised his fist for the third time, as he planned to shatter Wangu Ziyi's internal organs, but Wangu Clan Patriarch Wangu Rui who had barely spoken suddenly said, "Brat, you should stop before going too far. Do you know the consequences of doing this?"

The crowd was surprised by Wangu Rui's interference and their attention quickly turned to Huang Xiaolong.

When everyone thought Huang Xiaolong would not dare to attack Wangu Ziyi anymore, Huang Xiaolong's fist punched down without hesitation.

Wangu Ziyi's screams once again reverberated in the air.

"Pardon me, I really don't know what these consequences are." Huang Xiaolong replied indifferently from the stage.

Pardon me, I really don't know what these consequences are...?

Everyone in the crowd was flabbergasted staring at Huang Xiaolong.

It had never crossed their minds that Huang Xiaolong could disregard Wangu Rui's words. Not only Huang Xiaolong attacked Wangu Ziyi, but also threw out a bomb of a sentence.

Wasn't this too reckless?!

'Does Huang Xiaolong think he can disregard Wangu Rui because he has the Fortune Gate backing him, and that Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor are his Masters?'

Cold gleams flickered across Wangu Rui's eyes at Huang Xiaolong's retort, and a terrifying pressure surged out from his body. In an instant, the crowd at the square felt as if it was the end of the world; all of them felt Wangu Rui's terrifying killing intent.

Exactly at this time, Golden Brow Ancestor harrumphed coldly. Radiant golden lights burst out from his body like thousands of golden spheres were exploding at the same time. Wangu Rui's momentum shattered like layers of ice.

As Wangu Rui's momentum was shattered, the crowd felt as if they had survived a catastrophe and could breathe again.

"Wangu Rui, are you planning to interfere in the competition?" Golden Brow Ancestor went on coldly, "How dare you threaten my disciple, right in front of me? My disciple does not need you to teach him how to do things."

A light flickered in the depths of Wangu Rui's eyes, but his expression remained calm despite the astonishment in his heart. Before Golden Brow had reacted, Wangu Rui had thought that he could deal with Huang Xiaolong. But this changed when he realized that Golden Brow was stronger than he had estimated. 'Could it be that Golden Brow has broken through that legendary realm?'

Wangu Rui merely snorted in response.

Golden Brow Ancestor smiled warmly at Huang Xiaolong, "Truly my disciple. Don't worry, on the battle stage, you can do as you like, and I want to see who would dare to do anything to you." His words clearly indicated a certain person.

Blood Knife Ancestor laughed sonorously, "That's right, f*ck him up, as long as he doesn't die!"

Nevertheless, it was unexpected for the two Ancestors that Huang Xiaolong could defeat Wangu Ziyi. Both were happy inside, thinking that Huang Xiaolong had almost won the first place in this term's Four Mainlands' New Disciples Battle.

Neither of them took to heart the consequences of Huang Xiaolong crippling Wangu Ziyi.

Hearing Golden Brow Ancestor and Blood Knife Ancestor's domineering words, a warm feeling filled Huang Xiaolong's heart, but at the same time, there was a wry smile on his face. Blood Knife Ancestor's f*ck him up was vulgar! Too vulgar!

In truth, Huang Xiaolong had no interest to 'f*ck up' Wangu Ziyi.

A while later, a barely breathing Wangu Ziyi was smashed out of the battle stage by Huang Xiaolong. The crowd could barely recognize Wangu Ziyi in that beaten up condition, as not a single spot on his body was uninjured.