1431-1440

Chapter 1431: Greetings Master

Upon reaching the Barbarian God Sect's inner disciple's accommodation, Prince Chen was panting heavily as he stood in front of Luo Ding, fear still lingering in his heart.

The Barbarian God Sect's inner disciple Luo Ding was shocked looking at Prince Chen's blood-stained body, and his miserable appearance.

"Brother Chen, you, this..?" Luo Ding asked in alarm.

Prince Chen finally calmed down slightly upon seeing Luo Ding. He cried bitterly, "Brother Luo Ding, you must save me."

Luo Ding shook his head and invited him inside, "Come in first. Let's sit down and talk."

But Prince Chen was too anxious to sit down, crying anxiously, "Dead, all of them are dead, Da Li was killed, only I survived and ran back!"

'Da Li' naturally referred to the Herculean God of War.

Luo Ding was even more solemn when he heard that. "What? All dead? Who killed them? The Tie Family Fort's people?" He remembered that Prince Chen had gone to the Tie Family Fort earlier that day.

'Isn't the Tie Family Fort merely a small force in the Chen Country? Or is there a peerless master hiding in its ranks?'

Prince Chen was shaking as he confirmed, "I indeed went to the Tie Family Fort." Just as he said the name, Prince Chen shuddered as if he was speaking about a horrifying place.

Then, he suppressed his fear and recounted what had happened to Luo Ding in detail.

Doubt and hesitation flickered back and forth on Luo Ding's face as he listened to Prince Chen.

"Did he say that he's a Barbarian God Sect's inner disciple?" He asked Prince Chen.

Prince Chen nodded, "The Tie Family Fort's siblings said so, and he didn't deny it, so it's likely true."

Luo Ding's brows were locked together in a tight frown. "His mount is really that powerful? Is he really capable of killing all the experts by your side with one kick? That female guard by his side also seems to be very powerful."

Prince Chen answered fearfully, "Every word is true."

Luo Ding was inwardly shocked despite his calm demeanor on the surface. 'How strong is that mount? Is that mount a high-level Heavenly God Realm master? That female guard is probably a Fifth Order or Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm.'

Hesitation flashed in his eyes.

"Brother Luo Ding, that person put a mark on me, can you take a look?' Prince Chen cried urgently as Lou Ding kept silent for some time.

Luo Ding placed his palm on Prince Chen's arm, and channeled his godforce into Prince Chen's body to check Prince Chen's internal condition, but a powerful force repelled his godforce, sending Luo Ding reeling backwards.

Both Luo Ding and Prince Chen were beyond alarmed.

"I'll take you to see my Master." Luo Ding calmed himself down, and said through gritted teeth.

"Thank you, Brother Luo Ding." Prince Chen was overjoyed and hurriedly thanked Luo Ding.

However, a while later when Luo Ding's Master, Zhang Ping, tried to examine the situation within Prince Chen's body, he too was sent reeling back.

At this point, all three were beyond shocked.

"Master, could this be some kind of ancient secret technique?" Luo Ding asked Zhang Ping.