1181-1190

Chapter 1181: Pity ah, Pity

Zhu Feng jumped up to his feet all of a sudden, pacing back and forth in the hall for some time before he barked out an order to Lu Tai, "Investigate this Huang Xiaolong in detail for me!"

Lu Tai solemnly complied. He understood his Young Lord had the intention of pulling Huang Xiaolong into his camp. He was someone who defeated a late First Order Ancient God Realm disciple with his cultivation of peak late-Tenth Order heavenly God Realm, moreover, it was an Ancient God Realm disciple who possessed the Golden Copper Beast Physique and succeeded in cultivating the Divine Qilin Beast divine arts. Such a talent was worthy of their Young Lord's invite!

This Huang Xiaolong's talent might even be higher than Zhou Xu's!

At this time, on the square, after Huang Xiaolong defeated Hu Qi, the following disciples admitted defeat even before Huang Xiaolong made a move. Hence, he smoothly entered the top one hundred on the second day.

The other stages' battles went on. Half a day later, the second day's stage battles ended, and this term's top one hundred name list came out.

What Huang Xiaolong didn't expect was that Ouyang Yunfei also defeated all the opponents on the same stage, thus successfully entering the top one hundred as well.

Looking at Ouyang Yunfei's complacent smile, Huang Xiaolong sneered.

On the main stage where the four Fortune Gate Elders were, Gong Fei, Chen Renfei, Chang Yan, and Li Wei took turns to speak, congratulating Huang Xiaolong, Zhou Xu, Luo Yunjie, Tan Lin, and other disciples who succeeded in entering the top one hundred before advising the disciples to rest well in preparation for the third day's match. After the top ten match, only the top three were eligible to fight for the first place!

Tomorrow was undoubtedly the most dazzling battle in the All-Islands Great War! This was also the Fortune Gate's most spectated battle in a hundred years!

After some reminders, Gong Fei's group of four had the disciples disperse.

However, before leaving the square, Huang Xiaolong walked over to the Ouyang Clan's group, stopping in front of Ouyang Yunfei.

Different from previous encounters, when the Ouyang Clan group saw Huang Xiaolong approaching, they all wore smiles on their faces, as if their smiles were as genuine as they imagined.

Ouyang Yunfei was fidgeting with apprehension while forcing a smile as he called out, "Big brother Huang."

"Big brother Huang?" Huang Xiaolong repeated aloofly, "I remember you once said you would enlighten me well during the All-Islands Great War, and that you want to destroy the Barbarian God Sect once the All-Islands Great War ends."

Ouyang Yunfei and the others' smiles turned ugly almost immediately.

Ouyang Bin's arm suddenly swung out, striking Ouyang Yunfei's right cheek so hard that the swelling was almost two meters high before giving Huang Xiaolong a benign smile, saying, "Brother Huang, those were merely Yunfei's vexed words, he didn't mean it. Don't you worry, when I return, I will absolutely punish him according to our clan's rules!"

He then barked at Ouyang Yunfei, "Quickly apologize to Brother Huang!"

Ouyang Yunfei clutched his swollen right cheek, his head lowered so that no one could see the venomous light flickering past his eyes, however, he obediently took a step forward and was about to apologize when Huang Xiaolong spoke.

"No need." Huang Xiaolong shook his head, "I have always been a person who holds grudges for a long time. Tomorrow if you meet me on the battle stage, I too will enlighten you well!"