1211-1220

Chapter 1211: Heading To The Nefarious Devil Tribe Again

Huang Xiaolong, Song Chengli, and Liu Zhuo were already Ancient God Realm masters. Their flying speed was faster than the flying ships. Therefore, they didn't consider taking South Huai City's flying ships services from Green Cloud Island to Dralion Island.

Huang Xiaolong's group flew past South Huai City and half a day later, they arrived at Dralion Island's Golden Dragon Gate.

Golden Dragon Gate Grand Elders and Elders had long been waiting for Huang Xiaolong, Song Chengli, and Liu Zhuo's arrival.

Among the welcoming party, Huang Xiaolong spotted Liu Qingyang— the person who had sent someone to kill him.

While Liu Qingyang, the Golden Dragon Gate Grand Elders and Elders were inwardly guessing Huang Xiaolong' identity; Huang Xiaolong spoke to Liu Qingyang, "Grand Elder Liu Qingyang...."

Gazes from all around turned to Liu Qingyang. Liu Qingyang was stunned, but he asked politely, "Senior do you know of me?"

Huang Xiaolong nodded, "Do you still remember your Golden Dragon Gate disciple, Tang Hong?"

Tang Hong!

Liu Qing Yang's heart tightened nervously; laughing innocently, he said, "Senior is joking. There are hundreds and thousands of Golden Dragon Gate disciples.It is not possible for this Liu Qingyang to remember every disciple's name."

A knowing smile flickered across Huang Xiaolong's face. "Is that so?" But Huang Xiaolong did not pursue the matter further and continued flying into the Golden Dragon Gate great hall with Song Chengli, Liu Zhou, and the rest.

As the Golden Dragon Gate had prepared a banquet early on, Huang Xiaolong had to participate in it, if not he would have to see Song Chengli and Liu Zhou's disappointed expressions.

Golden Dragon Gate Grand Elders and Elders were astounded when they saw that Ancestor Song Chengli and Gate Chief Liu Zhou invited Huang Xiaolong to take the main seat, whereas they both took the lower seat.

Seeing shocked faces around him and after receiving Huang Xiaolong's permission, Song Chengli announced, "This is our Fortune Mainland All-Islands Great War first place, Senior Huang Xiaolong!"

In an instant, gasps of shock echoed in the great hall. No doubt Song Chengli's words had astounded the present Golden Dragon Gate Grand Elders and Elders.

The All-Islands Great War had ended about a year ago. The news that Barbarian God Sect's Huang Xiaolong had won the first place had spread through various sects and forces big and small.

Any forces that have qualifications to participate in the All-Islands Great War knew about this.

After learning Huang Xiaolong's identity, Golden Dragon Gate's Grand Elders and Elders respectfully toasted to Huang Xiaolong, except for Liu Qingyang who seemed like he was sitting on needles. Dread tightened around his heart as he tried to guess when Tang Hong would have met Huang Xiaolong. What was the connection between them?

Huang Xiaolong was indifferent as he noticed Liu Qingyang's unease.

The next day morning, Huang Xiaolong and the little cow strengthened the Golden Dragon Gate's grand defense formation, increasing the defensive formation's power over by many times.

On the third day, Huang Xiaolong and the little cow left Dralion Island flying towards the Nefarious Devil Tribe Island. As for Liu Qingyang, Huang Xiaolong couldn't be bothered to deal with him personally, thus he left this task to Song Chengli and Liu Zhuo.