Proper breakfast

Madison's POV

Since Austin was covered in egg yokes, I decided to let him shower first. As he was getting cleaned up, I was downstairs in the kitchen cleaning up the recent food fight we had.
Walking around the kitchen with a trash bag, picking up egg shells and other garbage, I hear my phone ring from up stairs. It was really easy to hear since the house was really quiet.
Dropping the bag onto the floor, I run up the steps and into Austin's room. Grabbing my phone from the table stand next to his bed, I look at the caller ID to see 'MOM' written across it. "Shit!" I shout, slapping my hand onto my forehead. Sliding across the screen to answer the phone, I keep it away from my ear. I knew that she was going to yell. I also knew why.

"MADISON MARIE CLAIRE, YOU HAVE ALOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO ON WHY YOUR NOT HOME WHEN I GAVE YOU A DAMN CURFEW" I knew it...
I continuously tapped my foot, thinking of ideas until something clicked in my brain. "Madison, I'm waiting!" She shouts through the phone. 'I hope she believes me'
"I know you told me to be home by twelve but while I was at the party, a fight started and I couldn't find Matthew so, I just called up Lauren to pick me up and she decided I should stay over. I was planning to call you, honestly, but me and Lauren were just having a good time together, I totally forgot." The line was quiet for a few minutes until I heard her sigh. "As long as you made it out that party safely, I guess it's okay." 'Thank you lord' "just remember to call me if anything like that happens again you hear?!" Smiling in victory, I reply "of course"
"Good. Now, I have to get ready for work. Love you sweetie" "love you too mother" with that, she hangs up leaving me hear a ring at the end of the line.

Sighing, I lock my phone and throw it onto Austin's bed. I hated lying to my mother, but if I had to lie just to keep Austin and I's relationship safe, it's all worth it. I love Austin, I can't end up losing him. Again that is.
Making my way to the staircase to head back down to the kitchen, I hear Austin speak. "You can head in now baby" turning around, I see him in black sweats and a white tank top that showed off his arm muscles. I quickly look away, trying not to stare at his wet abs that could be seen through his shirt due to him recently coming out the shower. "Okay. J-just let me c-clean up the kitchen" way to go Madison. Make yourself look like a fool
Chuckling, he walks towards me and places a kiss on my forehead. "Go in the shower princess, I'll finish the kitchen" smiling, I nod my head and start to walk towards the bathroom door. "Oh and Maddie-" I turn around to face Austin, a smirk across his face "I get the same way when I look at your body" winking, he walks down the steps leaving me there with my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.
I always hated when he made me blush.

Walking into the bathroom, I close the door behind before stripping out the flour covered clothes. Placing them in the hamper, I walk over to the tub and start the water. Once the water came to my liking, I hop in and start to remove the flour that was thrown all over my body and hair. Let's just say when I get out, I won't be smelling girly.
Rinsing off the men's ocean flavored body wash, I turn the shower off and hop out, wrapping myself in the black towel hanging up from the door. Opening the bathroom door, I tip-toe into his room grabbing a pair of sweats, boxers and a sweatshirt. Once their placed on, I make my way downstairs to spot Austin throwing the trash bag into the garbage can.

"The kitchen is fully cleaned." He says, spinning around to face me. "The kitchen may be cleaned but my stomach is still empty" I say, plopping myself on top of the marble counter.
Austin walks over to me, opening my legs a bit so he could stand between them. Gripping onto the sides my hips, he begins to speak.
"How about I quickly get dressed, take you home to change so that way we can go out and have a proper breakfast" I lean in placing my lips on his for a brief second. "Sounds like a plan."
Smiling, his lips push against mine for another kiss. "Great."

IG-RockingAroundClark

Sorry it's really short, Im really busy with homework :/

Thank You Guys For 200k reads!!! I like how you guys read this when it sucks. I'm honestly not a great writer but oh WHALE 😂🌚!

Btw, don't think ms.monterey is no longer in the story....shits about TA go down...soon!! (I need a life)

Also, go check out @/ guccimahone's book 'My Professor' on here!!! That book seriously gives me life!! 😍❤️👅💦