Sure Did Miss This

Austin's POV

Waking up with Madison right beside me was the best thing in my life.
I pull her closer to my chest and rest my head on her shoulder.
Finding her tiny hand, I intertwine our fingers together.

"Good morning baby girl" I whisper in her ear, placing a kiss under it. I could feel her shiver when I kissed her.
"Good morning Austin" she says tiredly making me chuckle. Letting go of my hand, Madison turns around to face me. She was absolutely beautiful.
Her brown gorgeous eyes shined with the sun coming through the blinds as her lips were calling me to place mine on hers. So I did.
Moving my lips with hers, I move my hands down to her waist, picking her up to lay on me. "Want breakfast?" I ask, pulling away from her sweet lips.
"I would love some. But-" I smirk and nod my head, telling her to continue "I have to help you"
Flipping us over, I lay on top of her, my elbows holding me up for support. "Okay...last one to the kitchen has to wash the dishes" with that, I rush off Madison and down the stairs.
"That's not fair babe! You were laying on me!" I hear her shout from upstairs causing me to laugh.
I sure did miss this.

Madison's POV

Reaching the kitchen, I spot Austin grabbing eggs out the fridge, Pancake mix, milk, butter, bacon and the rest of the recipes already out.
Walking around the counter, I pull out a stool and sit on it. "Hey cheater" I say, making him chuckle. Grabbing the carton of eggs, he closes up the fridge and makes his way to the counter. "I won fair and square" I just roll my eyes.

"How about you start cracking eggs as I start to make the pancakes-" I say, hopping off the stool "you know, since you can't cook" I look up at him and smirk. "What ever" he says now rolling his eyes. He grabs a bowl from a cabinet and brings it over to the counter. Grabbing 2 eggs from the egg carton, he cracks them against the bowl and puts the yoke into the bowl.

"Now-" I start to say, putting on a red apron that hung from one of his cabinets. "Where's the flour?" As I go to turn around, I get flour thrown at my face. "Found it" Austin says with a laugh.
"You think it's funny huh?" I ask, wiping the flour away from my face. "Hilarious!" He says, clutching his stomach from his uncontrollable laughter.
Continuing to laugh at me, I grab
the cracked eggs from the counter and pour them onto his head making his laughter immediately stop.
When Austin picks his head up, he stares at me, wide eyes, jaw dropped to the floor. "Now I think this is hilarious" I say, clutching onto my stomach from laughter. "You. Better. Run" is all Austin says before I dash up the stairs.

Austin's POV

Chasing Madison up the steps, I wipe the yokes out of my hair. Finally reaching the top of the steps, I see her run into the bathroom. Me being faster than her, catches up and wraps my arms around her little waist. "Got you" I say in her ear and I start to spin her around, making her giggle. Her giggle was music to my ears.
"Okay Austin! Put me down!" Madison stutters between her giggling. Placing her down, she looks up at me.
"I missed this" she says, her cheeks becoming red. I smile, pulling her towards me. "I missed it too princess" I admit.
I really did. When Madison left, I felt so depressed. I felt like without her in my life...their was no point in living. Smiling down at her, I lean in to connect our lips together once again.

"Listen, I would stay here and kiss you forever but, I have to get this flour off me and you need to get that yoke off. you smell really bad" laughing, I pick her up from her thighs and wrap her legs around my torso. "It's not me! It's the yokes!" I shout as I walk into the bathroom. Placing her on the sink, she speaks. "Yea...the yokes" "you know damn well it is"

------------------------------------------

HELLO!!!! SO, IM UPDATING ON MY FRIENDS PHONE JUST FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE YA KNOW, I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE YEARS!!

Hope You Enjoyed!!

RockingAroundClark- InstaGram