"I Hope Your Not Sea Sick"

Madison's POV

(Not Edited)

"Okay Class, I Want A 2 Page Essay On The Abraham Lincoln. Hand It In Monday." Austin Says As He Cleans Up His Desk While The Students And I Pack Our Bags. by Now, All The Kids Were Out The Door Already. Austin Shuts The Door And Walks Over To Me. "Finally. Get To Spend Some Time With You" He Says As He Places Me On His Desk. I Just Blush As I Wrap My Arms Around His Neck. He Comes Closer, Standing Between My Legs. "How Did This Even Happen?" I Ask Making Him Chuckle. "I Don't Even Know. But I'm Glad It Did. But Madison, You Have To Promise Me One Thing... You Can't Tell No One. No One At All." He Says, His Face Pure Serious "I Promise" And I Mean It. I Don't Want To Ruin My Relationship With Him. A Smile Appears On His Face. He Starts To Lean In, Placing His Soft Lips Mine. Our Lips Move In Sync As His Hands Rest On My Thighs. My Hands In His Hair. He Finally Pulls Away, Catching His Breath. "I'm Taking You Somewhere Tonight." He Says, Placing Me Down On The Floor "Where? Am I Dressed Properly?" "No. I'll Take You Home. Get Dressed Nicely And I'll Pick You Up At" He Looks At His Watch "Around 7:45" I Just Nod My Head As I Fix My skirt.

"Sounds Good. I'll Just Tell My Mom I'm Sleeping Over Lauren's" I Say As I Grab My Bag. Austin Grabs His SuitCase And We Head Out To His Car. He Unlocks The Door And I Hop In. He Does The Same And Starts The Engine.

"So Where Are You Taking Me?" I Ask, Facing Him. "SomeWhere. To Eat" Eat Says, His Eyes Still Glued To The Road. "Smart Ass" I Mumble Making Him Laugh. Continuing To drive, He Let's His Right Hand Rest On My Knee. His Thumb Rubbing My Skin. I Smile As I Rest My Left Hand OnTop Of His. He Immediately InterTwines Our Hands Together. He Picks Up my Hand And Places A Light Kiss On It With His Soft, Pink Plump Lips. "Where Here"He Says, Parking A Block Away From Home. I Reach Over To His Side And Peck His Lips "See You Later Baby" I Smile As I Unbuckle Myself And Exit Out The Car. He Speeds Down The Road Right When I Reach My House Door.

"Hey Mom!" I Shout As I Take My Heels Off And Place Them On The Side. She Peeks Her Head Out The Kitchen "Hi Sweetie. I Was Just Finishing Planting Out Back" She Says, Pointing To The BackYard. "Cool. Listen Mom, I'm Going Out With Some Friends Tonight. If That's Okay With You." 'Please, Say Yes!' "okay Sweetie. Just Be Home By 12:00" "Thank You!" I Yell In Excitement As I Rush Over To Her And Attack Her Into A Hug. She Giggles And Says "You Welcome Sweetie" I Rush Up To My Room To Take A Quick Nap. It Was Only 4:00.

*************************************

"Sweetie, So ones On The Phone For You" I Sit Up, Still Sleepy And Take The Phone Out Of My Mothers Hands. "Hello?" I Say In A Raspy Voice. "That Sounded Hot" I Hear Austin Say Making Me Giggle And Smile. "I'm Picking You Up In 40 Minutes. Be Ready. I'll See You Later Baby" "See You Later Austin" With That, I Run To the Bathroom, Undress My Self And Jump Into The Shower. I Then Brush My Hair And Teeth. Lastly I Rush To My Closet And Take Out A Short White Sundress With Blue Flowers Around It. I Place A White Bow Into My Hair And Put My Navy Blue Flats On. I Only Had 5 Minutes Left Until Austin Came. I Grab My Phone And Wallet And Head DownStairs. "Bye Mom. Love You" I Yell, Reaching The Front Door "Bye Maddie! Remember, Home By 12:00!" I Walk Out The Door And Start To Walk To The Block Austin Drops Me Off. When I Finally Reach The Spot, I See Him Leaning Up Against His Car. He Wore A Black Dress Shirt, Sleeves Rolled Up To His Elbows, His Grey Dress Pants Hanging From His Hips And Black Dress Shoes. I Walk A Little Closet To See Him Smoking. "Hey Austin" He Turns To Look At Me And Smirk "Hey Baby" He Throws His Cigarette On The Floor And Walks Towards Me. "I Didn't Know You Smoke" I Say, Place My Hands On His Chest "Once In A While. I Don't Always" He Smiles Down At Me, Picking Up My Chin. "You Look Beautiful" I Blush Hiding My Face "No Don't Cover Your Face... It's To Gorgeous To Hide" He Places My Chin In His Hands Once Again And Puts His Lips On Mine. The Flavor Of Vanilla And Cigarette Lingering My Mouth. "Your Ready?" I Lick My Lips And Nod My Head A 'Yes'. He Grabs My Hand And Brings Me Toward His Car. He Gets In As Well And Starts To Speed Down The Road. "I Hope Your not Sea Sick" 'Sea Sick?'

Ig - RockingAroundClark