"I Love You"

Madison's POV

(Not edited)

As Austin Drives, I Sit There Quietly, Listening To The Low Music Playing. "You Like Sea Food?" Austin Suddenly Asks, Placing A Hand On My Thigh "Yea. I Basically Eat Anything." I Say with A Giggle. He Looks Over At Me, Giving Me A Look At His Gorgeous Smile And Turns Back To The Road. Continuing To Drive, He Moves His Hand Up A Little More Making My Stomach Twist InTo Knots. His Hands Slides Up More, Finally Making It Under My Dress. "Austin" I Breathe Out Making Him Smirk. He Goes Up A Little More Until He Finally Reaches My Panties. "Where Here" He Says Pulling His Hand Out Of My Dress. 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me?!' He Just Teased Me! I Get Out The Car And Cross My Arms Over My chest. Austin Shuts His Car Door And Walks Up To Me. He Grabs My Arms And Wraps Them Around His Torso. He Let's Go Of My Arms Only To cup My Cheeks. "Your So Beautiful" He Says Making My Cheeks Turn A Light Shade Of Pink. He Smiles And Leans Down, Resting His lips On Mine "So, So Beautiful" He Mumbles Against My Needy Lips. He Finally Plants A Kiss On My Lips, Making Me Go Wild Inside. I Unwrap My Arms From His Torso Only To Rub My Fingers Onto His Soft, Curly Push Backed Hair. "Come On, I Got Something Great For Tonight" He Grabs My Hand And Leads Us To A BoardWalk.

As We Walk Through The Board Walk, We Reach A Place Where Tons Of Boats Stood. 'Now I Know Why He Asked If I Was Sea Sick' He Walks Me To This Big Boat. On The Side Of The Boat It Spelled Austin's Name. "Wow Austin, This Is Beautiful." I Say, As I Walk Onto The Boat. "Thank You But-" He Says Walking Behind Me, His Arms Wrapping Around My Waist. "It's Not As Beautiful As You. In Fact, Nothing Is As Beautiful As You" He Whispers Against My Neck As He Leaves Soft Kisses. I Move My Head To Give Him More Access. "Austin" I Moan As He Kisses My Sweet Spot. He Smirks Against My Skin, Knowing He Found The Spot. He Starts To Bite On My Spot, Licking It As Well. He Leaves A Few More Kisses Until He Pulls Away. "Let's Eat" I Follow Him Into The Boat Until We Stop At A Table. A Candle Lit In The Center As Rose Petals Lay On The Floor. "This Is Amazing Austin. Thank You" I Say As I Hug Him. "You Welcome Princess" He Places A Kiss On My Forehead.

Non Of My Old Boyfriends Made Me Felt This Special. They Were All Jerks. All They Wanted Was To Get In My Pants. They Didn't Though. And That's A good Thing. I Want To Wait For The Right Person. Austin Pulls Out The Chair For Me To Sit In. I Take A Seat And Say Thank You. He Smiles As He Goes Around The Table To Grab Plates With Covers On Them. He Brings Them To The Table, Placing A Plate Upfront Of Me. He Takes A Seat And Places The Other Plate In front Of Him. "It's Shrimp And Lobster" He Says As He Opens Our Lids. I Just Smile As I Grab The Fork And Knife That Was Placed On The Side Of The Plate. I Start To Dig In. Bringing A Piece Of Lobster To My Mouth I Take A bite, Loving The Flavor. "Wow. This Is Really Good" I Say Making Austin smile. "I'm Glad You Like It. My Mother Made It." He Says "She Knew I Was Having A Date Tonight So She Wanted To Make Something Really Special" He Adds Making Me Smile "She Sounds Nice" I Say "She Is. She Staying Over For A Few Days. Her House Is Being Renovated." "What About You Father" I Say, Making Austin Tense Up. I Regretted Saying That. "Sorry Ill Just-" "No Madison No Need To Apologize. My Father... He Passed Away When I Was Young." He Says As I Look Down At My Food. "In Sorry To Hear." He Just Gives Me As Smile. And From There, We Ate In Silence. 'Your So Stupid Madison!' "What About Your Parents?" Austin Asks A Few Minutes Later. "Well, I Live With My Mom, Daisy. As For My Father, He Left Us. He Said He Couldn't Be With My Mom If I Was In The Picture. He Said He Never Loved Me As A Daughter" I Say, Tears Pouring From My Eyes. I Know He's A Big Dick But... Knowing Your Own Father Never Wanted Or Loved You, Hurts. Austin Comes Towards Me, Wiping The Tears Away From My Face. "Baby Don't Cry" He Says As He Starts To Kiss The Rest Of My Tears Away. "Listen, Your Father May Have Left You But You Have A Mother Who Loves You Okay? You Also Have Lauren And Me Who Love You" 'Wait... Did He Say He Loved Me?!' "You Love Me?" I Asked Shocked "Of Course I Love You. Your An Amazing, Beautiful, Sweet Young Lady. I'm Glad Your Mine" I Immediately Smile And Attack Him In A Hug. "I Love You Too" I Whisper In His Ear. I Give Him A Kiss On His Cheek And Pull Away From The Hug. He Smiles As He Intertwines Our Fingers Together. "Ready To Go Home?" I Nod My Head. He Grabs My Hand And Helps Me Stand Up. He Cleans Up The Table And Blows The Candle Out. We Get Off His Boat And Walk To His Car. "Thank You" I Say As He Opens The Door For Me "You Welcome" He Says. He Gets In His Side And Starts To Drive Me Back Home. I Was A Little Sleepy, So I Took A Nap.

Ig- RockingAroundClark