7-My Cars Not The Only Thing Thats Hot

Madison's POV

(Not Edited)

"Oh So Now It's My Fault?.... Well, I'm Not The One Who Cheated!... You Know What Ryan, Fuck You!" Lauren Shouts Through Her Phone As We Walk Through The School Buildings. "What Was That About?" I Ask As We Reach Our Locker. "Well, Ryan Cheated On Me With The Slut" "Emily? Diana? Megan?" I Say. There Was A Whole Bunch Of Sluts In This School! "Megan" She Says Disgusted. I Just Shake My Head. "Now He's Saying He Didn't But I Have Proof." Lauren Takes Her Phone Out And Shows Me A Picture Of Ryan And Megan Making Out At Some Party. "That Asshole" I Mumble As I Place My Books Into My BookBag. "I Know!... I'll See You Later Madison Okay? I Have To Go Give Ryan A Lesson" I Just Giggle As I Shut My Locker Door.

I Start Walking To Class Since The Bell Rang. I Decided I Will Go To Class Late. I Just Needed To Be Alone For A Bit. I Actually Like Quietness. As I Walk Through The Empty Halls, I Feel Someone Sling Their Shoulder Around Me, Making Me Jump. I Turn Around To See Austin. A Smirk Plastered On His Gorgeous Face. "Did I Scare You Ms.Claire?" He Says, His EyeBrow Raised. I Fix My Shirt A Little "No Mr.Mahone Not At All" I Say Sarcastically Making Him Chuckle. He Then Starts To Come Closer To Me. My Heart Right Now Was Beating 100 Miles Per Hour. 'Can I Just Attack His Lips?' "Don't Forget... Coffee After School." I Just Nod My Head "See You Last Period Ms.Claire" "See You Later... Mr.Mahone" With That, He Turns Back Around, Hands Together Behind His Back And Starts To Walk Away.

*********************************

Lunch. I Had Lunch Now And I Can't Even Eat. Know Why? Well, I'm Day Dreaming About Austin. I Know It's Not Right But... It Just Is (If That Makes Any Sence) I Mean Even Though He's My Teacher, It's Not Gonna Stop My Feeling Towards- "Maddie!" I Shake My Head And Stare At Lauren "What Is Wrong With You?! You Keep Zoning Out! I Swear Your Hiding Something From Me" 'I Am. My Feelings Towards My History Teacher "I'm Sorry Lauren. It's Just A Lots Been On My Mind." She Just Nods Her Head Knowing I Don't Want To Talk About It. "Well, I'm Here If You Need To Talk" I Just Smile At Her As I Pick Up My SandWhich. "So," I Say, Swallowing A Piece Of My SandWhich. "Did You Teach Ryan His Lesson "Does Pouring A Randoms Girl Iced Coffee On His Head Sound Good?" From There, I Broke Out Laughing "Hell Yeah It Does!!"

**********************************

Finally Last Period. The Period I Wa Looking Forward To. I Enter Austin's Room To See Some Students Talking As Mr.Mahone Writes The Lesson On The Board. I Walk To The Back Of The Room And Take A Seat. Austin Then Turns Around And Starts To Talk. "Okay... Today's Lesson Is On The American Revoulution" The Whole Class Groans As I Sit There Amused. Amused By Austin's Looks. Austin's Eyes Search The Room Until They Land On Mine. He Gives Me A Smile Before He Starts To Talk About The Boring American Revolution.

"Okay Class, I Want A Full Page On Today's Lesson By Tomorrow." Everyone Starts To Pack Their Bags And Leave The Class Room As I Stay, Waiting For Austin. "So, I See You Were Into Today's Lesson Huh?" Austin Says As He Fixes The Papers On His Desk" "Oh Sure Was. It Was So, What's The Word? Oh Yea, Boring." He Just Laughs As He Places A RubberBand Over The Stacks Of Paper. "It's Okay Madison. I Will Get You To Like History. Just Watch" He Says With A Wink Making My Face Red. 'I Have Other Ways' "Are You Ready?" He Asks As He Finishes Putting The Papers Away. "Yup." I Grab My Book Bag And We Both Head Out The Door. "Just Wait For Me Out The School Doors. I Have To Go To The Office" I Just Nod My Head As We Walk Separate Ways. Waiting Out The School Building, Austin Finally Comes Out. "Sorry About That. I Just Didn't Want Then To Know I Would Be With You After School Hours" I Nod My Head, Understanding What He Meant. I Follow Him To His Car To See His Car Was This Red Range Rover. "Wow. Sure Know How To Drive In Fashion. This Car Is Hot" I Say As He Opens My Car Door "My Cars Not The Only Thing That's Hot" I Hear Him Mumble As He Shuts The Car Door Once I Get In. 'Whats Another Thing That's Hot?' I Just Shake The Thought Out Of My Head As Austin Drives Down The Road.