"I Think He Wants Me Dead"

Madison's POV

Driving For Another Hour, We Pull Up In Front Of Huge Condo. "You Live Here?!" I Asked Surprised, Getting Out The Car. "Sure Do Baby" He Says With A Wink. I Roll My Eyes And Chuckle As I Follow Him Into The Building. "Good Evening Mr.Mahone, How Are You This Fine Night?" An Ild Looking Lady Asks Austin "Very Well Nidia." He Replies As He Walks Up To An Elevator. He Presses The Button And We Wait For A Minute Until The Doors Finally Open. "Ladies First" Austin says. I Just Smile As I Step In. He Does The same And Presses The "19" Button.

Without Warning I Get Pushed Up Against The Elevator Wall. Austin Looks At Me, His Hazel Eyes Looking Into Mine. "God Your So Beautiful" He Said Before Diving Into My Neck. I Moan As He Sucks On My sweet Spot. I Continue To Moan As My Fingers Find Their Way Into His Hair. His Hands Rub Up And Down My Hips Until They Finally Go Under My Shirt. "Ding!" We Hear Making Us Jump Off Each other. We Face Forward To See An Old Lady With Her Poodle. "Oh, Ms.Plant" Austin Says As He Fixes His Leather Jacket. She Just Looks At Him With a Nasty Look, Making Me Laugh Quietly. Austin Quickly Grabs My Hand And Rushes Me Down The Hall. "D-did You S-see Her F-Face?!" I Say In Between Laughs. He Just Shakes His Head And Smiles. He Finally Stops Us Upfront Of Room 1974. "Welcome To Mahone Land" He Says, Open The Door Wide.

The Place Was AMAZING! He Takes Me To The Living Room To Come Face To face With White Couches, A 55 Inch TV Hanging From The All White Brick Walls, A Glass Coffee Table. "Here, Let Me Show You The Kitchen" He Says, Grabbing My Hand. I Follow Him Into The Kitchen To See All White Cabinets, A Stainless Steel Stove And Fridge And I Counter In The Middle Of The Kitchen With Some Stools. "Wow, This Place Is Amazing!" I Say Amused. "Well That's Great You Like It Because It's Also Yours." He Says Before Placing A Light Kiss On My Forehead. I Just Smile Up At Him. "Come. Let Me Show You The Rooms." He Grabs My Hand Once Again And Leads Me To A Long Hallway. "That Door, The Last one On Your Right, That's The Bathroom" I Just Nod My Head. "Now, This Is My Room" He Opens A Door. His King Sized Bed, Freshly Made, His Desk Neatly Stacked With Papers, His Shoes Put In Order. We Walk In A Little More And I Take A Seat On His Bed.

He Starts To Take His Shoes Off And His Leather Jacket. "I'll Be Right Back" He Says Before He Opens A Door To Reveal A Walk In Closet With A Seat Inside. "You Have A Walk In Closet Too?!" I Say, Running In It. When I Ran In You Could See All His Ties, Shoes, Suits And Dress Pants Lined Up Neatly "yup And Pretty Soon-" He Says, Wrapping His Arms Around My Tiny Waist, From behind. His Lips Land On My Ear, Sending Chills Through My Spine. "Your Clothes Will Be In Here" I Blush Thinking Of Me And Austin Living Together. He Places A Kiss On Top Of My head And Let's Go If Me To Continue To Change. I Walk Out The Closet To Give Him Privacy So I Just say And Waited On His Bed.

A Few Minutes Later, He Come Out. Black Pajama Pants Hanging From His Hips And Black Socks. But... No Shirt. 'Is He Trying To Kill Me?! He Shuts The Closet door And Walks Towards Me. All I Did Was Stare At His Beautiful Six Pack. He Finally Stands In Front Of Me And Bends Down To Come eye To eye. "So, Pizzas Good?" He Asks "No. But,.... I Think You Would Be." I Say As My Eyes Go Wide From Realizing What I Just said. He Just Smirks As His Face Moves Towards Mine. He Places A Light Kiss On My Lips And Pulls Away. "I Bet You Would Be Too. Trust Me Baby... I Will Make You Say My Name" With That, He Walks Out The Bedroom door. 'Yup... I Think He Wants Me Dead'