I Was Born Ready

Madison's POV

Today was finally Friday. I was quite better than the other days. I'm starting to eat a little more now, just so my mother would stop complaining.

"Hey Madison!" I lightly turn my head to see Matthew. I give him a smile before turning back around to get a sip of water from the water fountain. Finishing drinking, I turn back around to face Matthew.

"Are you ready for tonight?" My eye brows scrunch together due to me being confused. "Ready for what?" Then it finally clicked. "Oh the party! I totally forgot!" I add with a chuckle. Matthew smiles before he starts to speak. "Yea the party. Your still going right? I need to know to pick you up" "of course I am! I think I need to party a little too" he chuckles as he looks down at the floor. "Well, I'm gonna head to class. I'll see ya later mads" Matthew brings me into a hug before he disappears down the hall.

I sigh, turning around to walk to class.

Walking to class, the bell rings indicating I'm late. I really didn't care anymore. I grip onto my bag from making it slip off my shoulders. As I go to turn around the hall, a hear him speak. "You should be in class" I turn around to face him leaned up against the class room door. "You should be teaching" he smirks, pushing himself off the wall "I should but, it's my lunch break." I just nod my head as I rock back and forth on my feet.

"How do you like your new class?" Austin says, now leaning on a water fountain. "It's fine I guess. I made a new friend. His name is-" he cuts me off "Matthew. Yea, I know. There's a rumor going around that he actually likes you. At least that's what I heard from students in the halls." 'Theres rumors?...'

"Well, I've better get to lunch and you better get to class." Austin says, starting to walk away. "Wait!" I shout, making Austin stop in his tracks. "Yes Ms.Claire?" "Do you think I can get a late pass?" Austin turns around with a smirk on his face. "Sure. Un less you answer my question" I sigh, getting ready to hear what comes out his mouth. "Shoot" "are you and Matthew actually..." "No" I answer, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Oh" was all he said. He grabs his keys out his pocket and walks up to his class room door. He unlocks it and walks in. As I wait outside, he finally comes out with a flash card. Written across it was 'Late Pass' "here you go ms.claire" he says, placing the paper in my tiny hand. "Thanks" I say before turning around. "I love you" I think I hear him mumble as I walk away from him. I could be wrong though since you know, my mind is a little messed up lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look so pretty!!" My mom gushes, squishing my cheeks. I smack her hands away, groaning. "Mom! It's only a party relax! It's not like I'm going to prom" "I know but you just look so grown up and- Wait, my sweetie pie is growing up, that means... I'm getting old!" My other shouts as I roll my eyes.

Waiting here in the kitchen with my mother for Matthew to pick me up, the door bell finally rings. "I'll get it!" My mom says excitedly, going towards the door. Before I can stop her, she already opens the door to see Matthew in a white v-neck, black ripped jeans and black Jordan's. A rose in his hand.

"You must be Mrs.Claire, I'm Matthew" mat says, bringing my mother in for a hug. She chuckles as he pulls away. "Please, call me Daisy. It makes me sound young" he just laughs, as he looks towards my way. "Hi beautiful" I lightly smile, walking towards him. He hugs me and hands me the rose. I bring it to my nose. "It smells really nice, Thank you. Now, Your ready to go?"

"Why rushing? Don't you wanna stay and chat with your mother?" "Not really" I say, pushing him out the door. "Love you too sweetie" my mother yells out making me laugh. "Love you too!" "12:00! No more than that" she yells out as we hop into Matthews car. Once were buckled in, Matthew turns on the engine and backs up out the drive way. "Ready to party?" He asks with a smirk. "I was born ready" I say sarcastically.

Ig- RockingAroundClark