5-Chinese Take Out

Madison's POV

"H-Hi Mr.Mahone" I Say As I Stutter. I Always Get Worked Up Around Him. "Hello Madison. Walking To My Class Now?" I Just Nod My Head As I Stare At The Floor "Well, Let Me Walk You... Since I Have To Go To The Same Room" I Just Giggle As I follow Him. "So, Did You Like Yesterday's Lesson?" He Asked As He Rolls His Black Button Down Sleeves. "For Someone Who Hates Hostory... Yes" 'But I Only Liked It Because You Were There' "Well Madison, I'm very Pleased." We Finally Reach The Class Room. He Opens The Door And Motions His Hand For Me To Go In First" I Just Smile At Him As I Head To The Back. "Okay! Let's Get Going!" He Shout As He Grabs His Chalk.

*********************************

It Was Finally Lunch. I Met Up With Lauren At Our Locker And We Walked To The Cafeteria. "I Really Don't Want To Go To Mr.Colas Class Next Period. He's So Old And Boring! He Makes People Die Of Bordem!" Lauren Says As She Grabs A Trey Of Food. I Follow Her Steps And Take A Seat At A Empty Table. "What Do You Mean "Its Boring"?! Your Basically On You Phone With Ryan!" That Made Her Blush "Oh Shut Up Madison!" I Just Laugh. She Has Nothing To Say Because She Knows It's True. "So, You Have To Stay After School Again?" "Yup. Monday Through Thursday." "I'm Really Sorry For You" She Says As She Places Her Hand On top Of Mine That's Places On The Table Making Me Giggle.

************************************

"Have A Great Day Class! And Jake... I Want Your HomeWork In Tomorrow!" It Was Finally The End Of The Day! That Means Another Lesson With Austin! Me And Lauren Exit Out The Class Room And Head To Austin's Room, 214. She Was Gonna Walk Me There. Lauren And I Reach The Room "Ill See Ya Later Maddie" Maddie Was My Nick Name. "See Ya Later" I Sigh Before I Walk In To See Mr.Mahone Placing Chinese Takeout On The Desk "Uh Austin?" His Head Pops Up "Do You Have A Meeting Or-" "Actually no. I Was Just Hoping We Can Have Chinese Take Out Before We Start. I Was Getting Hungry." I Just Giggle, Taking A Seat On My Usual Desk.

Ig- _RockingAroundClark_