6- Coffee Tomorrow?

Madison's POV

(Not Edited)

"I don't Know What You Eat So I Got Lo Mien, Sesame Chicken And Dumplings" Austin Says As He Passes Me A Fork "I Actually Like All Those Things. Thank You" He Just Smiles As He Takes A Seat Next To Me. "So, How Was School Today?" Austin Asks As He Stuff His Mouth With A Dumpling. "It Was Boring As Usual. Especially Mr.Colas Class. He Sure Knows How To Kill The Vibe" I Say Laughing "Yea He Sure Does. But, I Know You Have More Fun In MY Class. Is That Right Ms.Claire?" Austin Says With A Smirk As He Moves Closer To Me. I Move Closer As Well. So Close, Our Faces Were Centimeters Apart. 'Im Actually Liking This. A lot.' "Correct Mr.Mahone" I Say In A Low Voice. His Face Starts To Move Closer To Mine Until The Someone Knocks At The Door. 'Wait... Was Austin, my Teacher Going To Kiss Me, His Student?!' "Excuse Me Madison" He Says As He Gets Up To Get The Door. "Oh Mr.Ferriah" I Hear But Soon Don't Pay Attention. I Was To Busy Touching My Lips. 'Just Imagine, His Lips On-' "Sorry About That Madison" He Says As He Takes A Seat. He Then Claps His Hands Together And Says "Well, Let's Get Learning" I Just Sigh As I Take My Textbook And Notebook Out.

*************************************

"Hey Sweetie. How Are You?" My Mother Asks As I Walk Through The House Door. "Great!" I say With A Fake Smile As I Head Up To My Room. I Wasn't "Great!" At All. I Was Really Bummed I Didn't Get To Feel His Lips On Mine. 'Im Really Thinking About Austin Almost Kissing Me But Really... He MayBe Wasn't About To!' I Just Sigh As I Grab My Hair Tie From My Desk, Tying My Hair Up Into A Messy Bun. I Take My Clothes Off And Change Into My Yoga Shorts And TankTop. I Plop Down On My Bed And Start My HomeWork. 'But What If He Was About To Kiss Me?' I Just Shake The Thought Out Of My Head As I Start With Mr.Colas Home Work.

"Madison?" "MADISON" Instantly, I Shoot Out Of Bed Wide Eyed. "What?!" I Say Panicking. "Someone's On The Phone For You." My Mom Says As She Hand Me The Phone. "It's A Boy" She Mouths, Winking As Well Before She Exits My Room. 'A Boy?' I Place The Phone Onto My Left Ear. "Hello?" I Say Through The Phone "Is This Madison?" I Hear Someone Mumble Into The Phone. "This Is... Who's Speaking?" "Oh Uh It's.... Austin" Immediately, My Face Turns Red. "H-How Did You Get My Number Austin?" "From The School." "...Okay. Why Are You Calling Me At" I Look At My Purple Clock On The Wall "9:47?" "Well Madison, I Just Wanted To Say GoodNight And We Will Be Going Out For Coffee Before The Lesson" 'Coffee?' "Wait Isn't That Kind Of I Don't Know... Bad To Be Seen With A Teacher Out Of School?" Austin Stood Quiet For A Bit. "Yes But... I Have An Idea. You'll See Tomorrow. Good Night Ms.Claire" "GoodNight Mr.Mahone" With That, I Hang Up The House Phone And Bring DownStairs. "So Madison... Who Was That?" My Mom Asks As She Cleans The Stove "Um...Austin. Someone From My School" "Okay. Well, If Your Hungry, Foods In The Fridge." I Wasn't Really Hungry So I Just Went Back Up Stairs, Placed My Books Into My BookBag, And Fell Asleep Thinking About Him. Even Though I Shouldn't.

Ig- _RockingAroundClark_