Christmas eve

Micks pov

I woke up and turned over looked at my clock and realised it was 8:50 am I decided to get up and start getting the kids up. It was Christmas eve and we had a lot to do. I got out of bed and grabbed on a pair of jeans and a shirt. As I was getting changed Linda woke up. "Goodmorning beautiful" "goodmorning" " I'm going to go and get the kids up" "ok"

I walked into Lee's room and woke him up. "Lee get up come on we have got loads to do" he didn't move so I grabbed the blanket and he fell out of the bed "ok I'm up"

Before I could even open Nancy's door she opened the door. "Dad I'm already up" "ok"

All that is left is Jessica. She's the hardest to wake up. But when I waked in she was just lying there I could tell there was something on her mind. I walked over and sat on the side of her bed. "Hey jess you okay" "yeh I'm fine" but I could tell there something up but I let it go. "I'm gonna go make breakfast get ready we have a lot to do" "ok dad "

Jessica's pov

I woke up and checked my clock it was 7am I had only been asleep for two hours. I just lay there thinking. I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even notice my dad walk in and sit on the side of my bed. I guessed it was nine o'clock, was I really so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice two hours go bye. "Hey Jess you ok" "yeh I'm fine" I knew my dad could tell there was something up but he seemed to let it go. I had to make sure he didn't think anything was up, at least until after Christmas. "I'm going to go make breakfast get ready we have a lot to do" my dad said "ok dad"

I got out of bed and got dressed. I put on a navy tracksuit, a pink hollister t-shirt and a navy hollister hoodie. I made my bed and went into the kitchen and sat at the table. My mum and dad were already in the kitchen getting breakfast ready. "Morning Jess" my mum said as I came in. "Morning mum" "you ok" "yeh just tired I didn't really sleep much last night". Then Nancy and Lee walked in. "Morning mum, morning dad" the two of them said as they walked in. At this point I was sitting at the kitchen table with my head down. "What's up with her" Lee asked while pointing over at me. "She didn't sleep last night" my mum said. "Ah is little Jessica tired" "shut up Lee" I said as I sat up and hit him. "Dad Jessica just hit me" "jessica don't hit your brother " "and Lee act your age"