Chapter 30

Jessica's pov

I went into my room and grabbed my suitcase out of my wardrobe and started packing. We were going for a week I was so excited, luckily I have loads of disney clothes. After about an hour I was finished packing, I put my suitcase by my door and looked for something to wear. I decided on a grey tracksuit, a grey t-shirt with 'birthday girl' wrote on it, a pink hollister hoodie and my pink runners (pic above). I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone. I went into the sitting room and everybody was ready to go. We went downstairs and got in the car and made our way to air hop. It was only Lee, Nancy and Johnny and me going because mum and dad have to stay and take care of the pub and Oli. ''We haven't had a day where it's just been the four of us in ages'' ''I know''. After twenty minutes we arrived at airhop. We went in and were given some socks and told the rules, then we were allowed in. We were in airhop for two hours when we decided to go get some lunch. After walking around for awhile we decided to go to Nandos. I got a wrap, chips and a pink lemonade, Nancy got a wrap, chips and a lemonade, Lee got chicken wings, chips and a naked smoothie and Johnny got chicken, chips, rice and lemon and lime water. After we finished lunch we walked around town for about an hour when we decided to go to starbucks before we went home. I got a cupcake frappe and chocolate cake, Nancy got raspberry, blackcurrant blended juice and a cinnamon swirl, Lee got white chocolate frappe and lemon and poppyseed muffin and Johnny got a cappuchino and a blueberry muffin. Johnny and I got a table while Nancy and Lee got the drinks and cakes. ''Why can't you stay'' ''I have already bought my plane tickets, but I will be home again in a few months, time will fly by'' ''I suppose'' just then Nancy and Lee came over and sat down. After we finished our starbucks we went home. When we got home I walked into the pub and it was empty, I walked in a bit more when all my friends jumped out and shouted 'surprise'. They all came over and gave me a huge hug ''what are you guys doing here'' ''you didn't think we weren't going to celebrate your birthday with you''. We spent the rest of the night having fun.