Chapter 22

Jessica's pov Two weeks later
It's been two weeks since my mums birthday and I am finally going back to school, I have been off the crutches for about two days. *BUZZ* *BUZZ* I turned over and turned my alarm off. Today is my first day back in school since I got shot. My mum took me shopping a few days to get a new bag and stuff for school (pic above). I got out of bed and got changed in my uniform and put my hair in a fishtail. I put a small bit of neutral make up on and went into the kitchen and got breakfast. When I went into the kitchen my dad was at the cooker making pancakes. ''Morning dad'' ''morning princess'' I went to the fridge and got the orange juice and then got a glass and sat down at the table. After a few minutes my mum came in ''morning jess'' ''morning mum'' ''what do you want on your sandwich'' ''ham and cheese please''. I was sitting on my phone when Nancy and Lee came in ''what are you guys doing up so early'' ''we smelt the pancakes'' just then my dad put down a plate of pancakes in front of me I put some nutella on them and devoured them. After I finished my breakfast I went into my room and grabbed my bag. I went back into the kitchen to grab my phone and lunch. ''Would you like a lift Jess'' my dad asked ''yes please'' ''ok hang on'' my dad left and came back a few minutes later. We went downstairs and got in the car. ''So how do you feel about going back to school'' ''fine I guess, I am still a bit freaked out about the phone calls'' for the past few weeks I have been getting these phone calls from an unknown number they never say anything it's just heavy breathing I always block the number but then another number rings and does the same thing. ''I know it's probably just some low life trying to scare you'' ''but that low life could be Dean'' ''even if it is he is in jail and he can't do anything'' ''I suppose'' we arrived at school a few minutes later. I went into school and met my friends ''Jessica'' they all squealed while running up and engulfing me in a bone crushing hug. ''Guys I can't breathe'' they all let go and we walked to my locker after that we went to home room. After home room I had a French for a double period then after break I had pe which I get out of because I am still not allowed to do sports after being shot, then after lunch I have maths and then english. Luckily today is a friday so I only have one day of school. You're probably wondering why I went in on a Friday well because I was going insane at home there is so much day time tv I can watch.

*Time skip* I was finally finished school it wasn't really that bad. I only got a small bit of homework so it's not to bad. Once I had done my locker I waited for my friends so we could walk to the bus stop together. ''So who wants to have a sleepover tonight'' ''I'm up for it'' we all agreed. I just had to persuade my mum and dad but they like my friends so it shouldn't be to hard. ''Whos house'' ''we could do it at mine'' my friend Jordan said. ''Ok so go home pack your stuff and meet at my house at 6 pm sharp, bring as many goodies as you can get'' ''ok'' just as we finished organising everything the bus reached my stop I said goodbye to the girls and got of. I walked into the pub and my dad was standing behind the bar. ''Dad could I have a sleepover at Jordan's tonight'' ''of course you can just ask your mum'' ''ok'' I went upstairs and put my bag in my room. I then went into the sitting room to find my mum, ''hi mum'' ''hi Jess, how was school'' ''it was fine, I was wondering if I could have a sleepover at Jordan's tonight'' ''what did your dad say'' ''he said it was fine with him and to just ask you'' ''then of course you can, what time are you going'' ''six'' ''ok do you have any homework'' ''a small bit'' ''then go and do it and I will bring you something to eat'' ''ok''. I went into my room and started my homework after a few minutes my mum came in with a sandwich and glass of orange juice. ''Thanks mum'' ''your welcome hunny'' she said while kissing me on the head. After I finished my homework I packed my bag for the sleepover I packed my panda onzie, makeup, (clothes for tomorrow) a black skater skirt, a white crop top with 'hello I'm divergent' wrote on it, light blue socks with frills(A/N I don't know what the name of the colour is), white converse, a pillow and some sweets. After packing all my things in my backpack I got changed into a white crop top with a butterfly on it, denim high waisted shorts, some ankle socks, pink vans and put my cream iphone case that has mike and sully from monsters university that has 'different but bestfriends' wrote on it. After I was changed I put my hair in a messy bun and reapplied my makeup. Once I was ready I went down to the bar and sat on my phone until I had to go.

*Time skip* Eventually all of my friends have arrived my friends that came are Maddison, Danielle, Jordan, Zoe and Bella. We have so much food we have popcorn, marshmallows, cotton candy ice cream, cookie dough ice cream, coke, diet coke, seven up, fanta, oreo chocolate, pizza, wine gums, doughnuts and sour patch sweets. After we finished eating the pizza we did facials and manicures and after that we watched movies. We eventually went to bed at 3am.

A/N the ending was a little bit rushed I have to go out and I really wanted to upload it today. Comment and vote if you like.