Chapter 41

Jessica's pov
We arrived home from Hawaii a couple days ago and today is my first day back in school after a week and a half.
I have just woken up and I am getting ready for school. I quickly throw my uniform on, put some natural make up on and tie my hair up into a ponytail. I grab my bag and go into the kitchen to find Johnny trying to make breakfast, let's just say cooking isn't his strongest point but I still love him. "Morning Johnny" "morning Jess, I was trying to make you breakfast but I think we're better off going to the cafe. Could you get ollie for me?" "Sure". I go into ollie's room to find him sat in his bouncer dressed and ready to go. After getting ollie we went over to the cafe and ordered two bacon sandwiches and two teas. We sat eating our breakfast with not a care in a world. After about twenty minutes I realised I had to leave or I would miss my bus. "Better get going or I will miss my bus, bye ollie" I said while kissing him on the head " bye Johnny" I said while kissing him on the cheek. I got to the bus stop in just enough time. After arriving in school I was met with the three people I didn't want to see. Even though things have been getting better at home since dean went to jail nothing has changed in school, I am still being bullied and no one knows after the last time I just lied and said they had stopped but sadly they haven't and it's just gotten worse I don't know how much more I can take. "Look guys it Jessica, so your back then we were hoping you had done us all a favour and killed yourself" the leader of the group emma said (I have nothing against anyone named emma it's the only name I could think of).  "Leave me alone" I said while trying to push past them but they stopped me from getting through "what did you just say" Emma said while getting in my face "please just let me past I just want to go to class" "oh well seen as you said please, go ahead" emma said while moving out of the way. As I was walking past she stuck her foot out to trip me up I knew it was to good to be true. In a matter of seconds I was flat on the floor in a lot of pain when I hit the ground I hit my face on the ground and had gained a busted lip and bloody nose. "I am going to make your life a living hell" Emma said while walking past me with her little minions following her. I couldn't take this anymore instead of going to class I went to bathroom to clean my face before leaving school and going to the park to hide out until the end of school, I don't know how much more of this I can take they are making my life a living hell and it's just going to keep getting worse, maybe I should do what they ask and end it all.