Chapter 18

*A few weeks later*

Linda's pov

Jessica has been in a coma for the past three weeks. She had surgery two weeks ago on her spline and lung. (A/N I don't know if parts of this are medically right). The doctors have said they are going to try bring her out of the coma again this week. They have tried three times already, we have been told that if she doesn't wake up we will have to make the decision to turn of the machine helping her breath. We have also been told that if/when she wakes up she will need more surgery. We opened the pub up again three days after the shooting. Me, Mick, Shirley and the kids have been taking it in turns to sit with Jessica. After Shirley apologised she moved back into the pub. Her and Tina have to share a room so they are constantly fighting. I want to do the kids rooms up because since we moved we never did anything to there rooms. It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon and Nancy and Shirley have gone in to see Jessica while me and Mick watch the bar and take a break.

Nancy's pov

It's 12 o'clock and me and Shirley are in the bar waiting for my mum and dad to come back from the hospital. My mum and dad don't want Jessica to be left alone for to long so we take it in shifts. Me and Shirley are going to go and sit with her for a few hours. Jessica has been in a coma for three weeks and they are hoping to try and bring her out of the coma for the fourth time this week. My mum has been talking about how she wants to do our rooms up because we never did anything to them when we moved in at first. I have decided I just want my walls painted a different colour and new bed. I can't decide between blue or red walls. My mum and dad have just arrived back and me and Shirley are going to take the bus to the hospital.

A/N I am sorry this is so short I didn't have much to write I might be updating again for another three weeks because my junior cert is starting in two weeks. Also my timing with Linda's pregnancy might be a bit of.