Chapter 15

Linda's pov                                                                                                                                                                    Me and Mick decided we had to go home, we have left the kids for long enough. The whole time we were here we didn't speak to Jessica. I felt bad for leaving her I couldn't talking to her that sounds really bad but if I think what me and Mick are going through is hard then it must be ten times worse for Jessica she is only a kid. We got back to the pub and saw that they were having a ladies night, we walked in and Dean was sitting at the bar and Shirley was behind the bar. ''The party's over'' Mick said and everyone left including Dean and Shirley. I saw Jessica standing in the bar she looked upset and angry, ''nice of you to come home'' she said and then she ran upstairs. We asked Nancy and Lee to give us sometime with Jessica I went into the hall to go upstairs when I saw a bag sitting on the stairs. I looked in the bag and saw all of Jessica's stuff. "Nancy why is there a bag with Jessica's stuff in it on the stairs?'' ''We had to let Shirley move back in because she said she was going to report us for not  having a license holder and then today when we got back to the pub from handing the leaflets out granddad had invited Dean for a drink so we let him stay once he was gone before Jess got home but he was still there we couldn't get Dean to leave we tried but. Then Shirley said Dean was moving in so Jessica said she was going and then you got home'' ''ok'' I went upstairs to try and talk to Jessica. Mick followed me but when we got to her door it was locked. 

Jessica's pov                                                                                                                                                                I was sitting on the stairs on my phone when I heard someone say ''the party's over'' I know that voice. I walked into the bar and saw my mum and dad standing at the door. Everyone left the pub and Dean left pretty fast once he saw my dad, Shirley also got kicked out. ''Nice of you to come home'' I said. I went upstairs into my room. I sat on my bed on my phone. When someone knocked on my door. ''Jess please open the door''my mum said. ''Go away'' ''Jess we just want to talk to you'' my dad said.''Well I don't want to talk to you'' ''please just open the door'' ''fine'' I got of my bed and opened my door. I sat back down on my bed and my mum and dad walked in. My mum sat on my desk chair and my dad sat on the edge of my bed. ''We're sorry for leaving. We just had to get away for a bit'' my mum explained. ''I am not annoyed at you for leaving but you didn't tell us, you just left and then when you rang you wouldn't speak to me do you know how hard it was trying not to tell Nancy and Lee and then Shirley moved back in and I couldn't say why I didn't want her to move back in. I just want to go to bed'' ''ok goodnight Jessica love you'' both my mum and dad said while leaving my room and closing the door. I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed.                               

Nancy's pov                                                                                                                                                              Eventually my mum and dad have come home but there is definitely something going on between them and Jessica and I want to find out why they left. I guess they will tell us tomorrow. I forgot tomorrow is dad's Birthday but I don't have anything to give him.