Christmas day part 4

Jessica's pov
 After my mum left I went back down to the bar. I didn't tell my dad because I knew he would go after her and she needed time. I sat at the bar talking to Nancy. "hey nancy" "hey jess" " where is mum " "I don't know" "do you know why dad went mental at Dean ?" "no" "Jess don't lie to me. I know you know" " I don't" I got up and walked off. I walked over to my dad. "Dad I don't know how I am going to keep this from Nancy and Lee they always know when I am lieing" "I know it will be hard but me and your mum will be here with you" "ok". "Actually have you seen your mum" "not after you told everyone about Dean". He got up and went upstairs. 

Mick's pov

I was down in the bar when Jessica came over to me. "Dad I don't know how I am going to keep this from Nancy and Lee they always know when I am lieing" "I know it will be hard but me and your mum will be here with you" "ok". "Actually have you seen your mum" "not after you told everyone about Dean". What if she heard me telling everyone. I got up and went upstairs. I went into everyroom calling her name. "Linda" no answer. I went into our bedroom and she wasn't in there, I went over to her dressing table and her ring was sitting on it. She left me. I went down to the bar and kicked everyone out. "everyone get out know". I started pushing people out. "Dad what are you doing" Lee asked. Everyone got out and I knocked all the glasses of the bar, knocked all of the table and boxed the picture. I sat at the table and took the ring out and cried. 

Nancy's pov

We were serving people in the bar when my dad came down and kicked everyone out, he started pushing people out."Dad what are you doing" Lee asked. He knocked all of the glasses of the bar, knocked all of the tables and boxed one of the pictures and then he just sat down and started crying. When he knocked all of the glasses Jessica screamed I looked over at her and she had blood coming from her check and head. I took Jessica upstairs to clean her up. "What is wrong with dad, Jess I know you know don't lie to me please" "I don't know I told you. I am going to bed" "but I haven't cleaned your cuts"  "I can do it myself" 

Jessica's pov
  I was sitting at the bar when my dad came down and kicked everyone out, he started pushing people out."Dad what are you doing" Lee asked. He knocked all of the glasses of the bar, knocked all of the tables and boxed one of the pictures and then he just sat down and started crying. When he knocked the glasses of the bar I felt something sharp hit my face. I screamed, I put my hand up to my cheek and realised I was bleeding, then blood trickled from my head. Nancy and I went upstairs she started to clean up my face. "What is wrong with dad, Jess I know you know don't lie to me please" she said to me. How was I supposed to keep this secret. "I don't know I told you. I am going to bed" I said while walking out of the kitchen "but I haven't cleaned your cuts" "I can do it myself". I walked into my room and looked at my face. I cleaned all of the blood and put plasters on them and went to bed. 

Nancy's pov
 I put the kettle on and Lee walked in. "Lee Jesssica knows something but she wont tell me" "leave her she will eventually tell us" "I don't think so" "lets just go to bed" "what about dad" " just leave him until the morning". I made a cup of tea and went into my room and went to bed. 

A/n sorry it's so short and again my descriptions are really bad.