Finding out

Jessica's pov

It's two days before Christmas and I was so far behind with buying presents. This is the first year I wasn't prepared.

"I'm of shopping I'll be back before six see ya later": I said to my dad before walking out of the pub. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I was waiting for the bus when one of my mums friends Sharon came up to me and asked me to give my mum a present. I put it in my bag and got on the bus.

I arrived into town and walked around town looking for the perfect presents for my family. I walked around for ages and eventually decided on a t-shirt for Lee,

aftershave for Johnny, perfume for my mum, a watch for my dad, a chain for Nancy and a onesie for Tina. After buying the presents I headed home on the bus.

I got back to the pub and walked in. "Hey dad wheres mum I have her present in one of these bags and you know she wont let it go until I tell her what I got her" "she's upstairs talking to Stacey" "ok"

I walked upstairs and heard my mum talking to Stacey in the kitchen. I was about to tip toe past and go into my room when I heard what stacey was saying."he raped you didnt he" I popped my head around the door enough to see them but not enough that they could see me. I saw my mum nodding her head and saying yes.

I grabbed my bags and tipped toed into my room. I put the presents into the back of my wardrobe and found the black bag my mum had given me to get rid of a couple of months ago.

Flashback
The day after Sharon and Phil's wedding

I walked into the kitchen to find my mum by the sink putting something into a black bag. "Morning mum" "morning jess could you put this in the bin for me" she said as she handed the black bag. "Sure". I walked down stairs and went out the back to throw the bag out and remembered I hadn't put the bins out and the bin was full. I looked in the bag and saw that it was just the dress my mum had been wearing the night before I assumed that she spilled something on it. I decided to throw the bag in my wardrobe seen as there was no actual rubbish in it.
Flashback over

I must of forgotten to throw it out after the bin got collected.

I decided to go to bed early, I didnt feel like eating or interacting with anyone.