apology and rules/warnings

To start of with my ¿apology?:

No I am not illiterate. English isn't my first language nor my second. So I do be making dumb mistakes.

YES, I know the different between:

Your/you're
They're/their
Then/than
Too/two/to
Etc.

But I write at four am in a language that isn't my own so bear with me.

Now rules/warnings

It's a bit sad that I have to do this but here are some rules/warnings for my book to keep the comments from overflowing with stupidity.

— It's a fanfic, don't take things too serious. It's FICTIONAL.

— this book is taekook, meaning it's the MAIN ship of the story. there's a possibility of either Jungkook or Taehyung sleeping with other characters or even ending up with them before even looking at one another. this would be explained as PLOT.

— I will NOT tag my book with top/bottom dynamics PERIOD. Don't ask me to. If you really NEED to know DM me, comments and message board posts about this will be ignored.

— DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT TOP/BOTTOM. don't like it? Leave the book?

— I will not tag my story with good/bad ending. find out for yourself, i'm not spoiling the story for you. if you really do get upset with bad ending DM me to ask, messages my board/in the comments about this will be ignored.

— Do not complain about my ships.

— height/age/eye colour/whatever might be changed in my story. YES I know that what it is irl, no need to leave a million comments about it when I CLEARLY stated it will be different in this ff.

— STOP COMPARING MY BOOKS TO OTHER THINGS. I work very hard on these stories and they come from my OWN imagination. I do not work this hard for you to simply dismiss it like that. Any similarities are purely coincidental.

— DO NOT PROMOTE/TAG other books in my comments or discuss how much better they are. It's insulting.

— CRITICISM IS ALLOWED. i got some dope ass criticism on mafia little— which actually helped me? Was the person a bit harsh? Yes! (Try not to do that, I'm sensitive) but it really helped me when writing 'submissive' and this story as well.

— feel free to have entire conversations in my comments i really do not care like some other authors might do.

— DON'T FEEL FORCED TO COMMENT OR VOTE. yes I do appreciate a good comment and a juicy vote but some author's piss me off with their nagging for votes and comments. I get that it encourages you but write because you like it not because you want a certain amount of votes/comments.

I think that's it? Don't worry if you accidentally do any of these, I'm a dumb fuck too and I won't get mad or anything. Just try and keep it in mind, me and my sanity will be grateful.

Additional:

- AGE. I know my audience is young and it has bothered me before but I saw a comment that said they were eight. I do not know if this was a joke or not but I deem that TOO YOUNG. if you are that age I politely ask you to play with toys while you still can. If you don't want to... feel free to read my book anyways but I advice against commenting your age as you will be muted asap. Twelve I can handle, eight is beyond me.

That was it, promise I'm not mean. Just trying to make this app fun for me too.

Love, Bunny.