Confidently, he declared, "Sorry, but I'm not interested in fighting you."

Leorio vs Bodoro were supposed to participate in the next match, but Bodoro was still lying on the ground from his battle with Hisoka. So, Leorio requested that the sixth match be postponed while Bodoro recovered from his injuries.

Killua and Gittarackur fought first.

"Begin!"

Killua looked cautiously at the weird looking male covered in needles in front of him.

He got closer, step by step.

Gittarackur didn't move.

"It's been too long, Kil."

He started removing needles from his face one by one. His face budged and his purple hair grew longer and slowly faded into a pitch black.

Killua's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Brother..."

"Hey."

Kosai looked between the two, clearly bewildered.

'Brother?! Did I hear that right?'

She looked down at Nef for confirmation.

"Killua's brother?" Leorio asked from besides her.

"He used those needles to change the shape of his face?!" Kurapika exclaimed, unbelieving.

"I heard that you cut up Mom and Milluki."

"I guess..."

"Wait a sec! You can't seriously believe that's a boy!"

Killua had never been so happy to know such an idiot.

"What's up with your genes, Killu-kun?! Why do you all look so girly?!"

"I do not look like a girl!" Killua responded indignantly, temporarily forget about his brother.

"Yes, you do! Grow your hair out a 'lil more and you'd look adorable!"

"..."

'Is that supposed to be a compliment, or an insult?'

Illumi looked at the unusual little girl holding a fox in her arms.

"I'll relay that message to mom. She has wanted a girl for quite a while."

Killua looked horrified.

"She was worried about you leaving home, so she asked me to check up on you."

The intense atmosphere returned tenfold.

"What a coincidence. I didn't know you wanted to be a Hunter. I'm trying to get a license for my next job."

"...I don't really want to be a Hunter." Killua admitted,  "I just felt like taking the exam."

"I see... That's a relief."

A dark atmosphere surrounded the two siblings.

"Then I have some advice for you. You're not cut out to be a Hunter. You were born to be a killer."