ROSE & CATA

[ alternatively : we hate edward club ]

"YOUR BROTHERS A DICKHEAD." CATA SAID DEFINITIVELY AS SHE SAW THE BLONDE Cullen approach her, where she leant against her car in the school car park. They were early, unnecessarily so.

Rosalie didn't disagree with the girl.

"Here's the clothes you wanted." Rosalie said without argument, handing Catalina the neatest stack of clothing she'd ever seen. "Late night?" Her voice echoed around the empty car park, a light laugh escaping her lips as Cata slapped her arm jokingly.

"Come on, I need to change." Rosalie glanced down at the clothes the girl wore, smirk widening at the sight of a t shirt that she was positive wasn't the Swan girls given that it was about three times too large for her and she had to knot it at her stomach, still in the same jeans as yesterday.

"I got everything you asked for." Rosalie told her as she pushed open the door to the school; voice echoing through the corridor given the lack of people frequenting it. "Also looked through your earring collection, very nice."

"Oh, yeah?"  Cata grinned, "Which were your favourite?"

"The little egg ones, definitely." Rose nodded, gripping Cata's arm excitedly as they pushed their way into the girls toilets, Cata slipping into one of the cubicle's.

"You can have them." Cata called through the door, pushing her clothes off.

"Really?" Rosalie smiled warmly at her reflection in the mirror, lifting a hand to blot at her lipstick. "Alice would hate them."

"Yeah." Cata chuckled, pulling the flared jeans Rosalie had grabbed for her over her hips. "But if you like them, wear them."

"Thank you." Rosaie said smally, watching as the girl stepped from the cubicle, now dressed in a hoodie and jeans, her leather jacket thrown over the top of the outfit. She crossed to the sinks, leaning over so she could splash water on her face - the cold doing little to wake her up.

"Right." Cata straightened up, water droplets still dripping from her eyelashes. "I need to go put these-." She held her dirty clothes up. "Back in my car - and I'm starving, do you think the cafeterias open yet?"

"Oh, erm." Rose started, flustered all of a sudden. "I made you a sandwich and a flask of coffee."

"Really?" Cata asked, shock written over her face as she looked to the blonde who would've blushed if she were human.

"Yeah, let me go fetch it from my car." The blonde nodded, hurrying to her car as Cata unlocked hers, throwing her clothes into the backseat before taking a seat in the drover's seat, head resting against the seat. "Here." The blonde spoke quietly, handing out a box and flask towards the Swan girl.