ICE COLD BARBIE !

[ alternatively : brother dearest's return ]

ISABELLA SWAN HAD BEEN THROWING A STROP ever since Edward Cullen had requested to move classes, and subsequently dropped off the face of the earth. Cata and Genie had been trying to cheer her up since she admitted to them last week about the boy, the three girls wandered down the corridor, Bella's Biology classroom in sight in the hundredth attempt at distracting the Swan girl.

"Come on, B." Cata practically begged, hands clasping around her sisters arm excitedly. "There's this pizza place that just opened in La Push, me and Genie were going to check it out, you shoul-."

"I've got a lot of homework." Bella shrugged weakly, Cata's words falling flat like her arm. Pressing her lips in a flat line, she could only roll her eyes as Genie glanced to her.

Catalina was getting really tired of Bella point blank refusing to go anywhere with Cata or her friends. Since leaving Arizona, Bella had become less and less interested in her sister. And it broke Cata's heart. They used to do everything together, and now Bella didn't even eat breakfast with her. "Maybe another weekend, then?"

Humming distractedly as they stopped inEric joined them, Cata and Genie turned their attention to the boy as he jumped into his big ideas for prom. Cata felt herself grin as Genevieve rolled her eyes at the boy. "Eric." Cata smiled, the boy looking to her with a beam on his face. "Listen, we've." She gestured between herself and Genie. "got to get to lesson, but Bella's good at this sort of thing" Planning anything with Eric was a slippery slope; the boy was a Control freak with a capital C.

Cata had a teasing smirk on her face as her hands landed on Bella's shoulders, knowing it would be her worst nightmare. When Bella made no move to react - Eric glancing hopefully to the girl - Cata furrowed her eyes, turning to her sister who's eyes lingered inside the classroom.

"Morning, ladies." Mike greeted as he appeared, shaking his umbrella over Cata who pushed him away with a laugh, running her fingers through her hair to disperse the water droplets.

When Bella didn't react still, even when droplets of water hit her cheeks, Cata snapped her eyes back to her sister. Following her eye line, she froze as she caught Edward Cullen's gaze who was already looking to her. "I'll see you later." Cata said lowly, squeezing her twins arm as she passed.

He won't do anything while they're in the classroom, he won't do anything while they're in the classroom, he won't-

"Cata, you okay?"

Realising she hadn't spoke since they left and had been ignoring Genie's curious gaze, Cata lifted her eyes to the blonde's curious face. Forcing a laugh out of her mouth, Cata smiled to the girl. "Sorry away with the fairies." She said lightly, "I'll see you later, Miss Jennings will kill me if I'm late again."