SCHOOL SUCKS !

[ alternatively : reunion part 4 ! ]

THE ELDER SWAN TWIN WAS EXCITED FOR school for one reason and one reason only; and that reason came in the form of a 5ft8 blonde haired green eyes girl who she had adored for more than half of her life. She had half a mind to leave after her reunion with Genevieve Palmer.

"Genie!" Cata called excitedly as she slammed her car door closed ( her and Bella had drove to school separately given that Cata was going to the Res after school ). Genevieve - or Genie as most of the town knew her - widened her eyes in shock at the sight of the honey blonde girl, glancing up from the group she was talking to.

"Angel!" The blonde laughed joyfully as her friend reached her arms, half the school lingering in the car park as they watched the two reunite. Genie and Cata had always been big news in Forks - half their youth you couldn't catch one without the other, and you'd never find them without trouble just peeking around the corner. It didn't help that they were, arguably, the prettiest girls at Forks High. Trouble wasn't really the right word anyway. Catalina always described it as well intentioned fun. Legal, scouts honour dad. "I didn't know you were coming back. What is this, reunion number four?" Genie smiled, pulling away with a laugh as she held her friend at arms length. It was more than that, and they both knew it.

Genevieve Palmer was not a quiet girl - not in a bad way, if anything Cata loved her more for it. She was confident and was rarely found without a smile on her face, so it came as no shock to anyone that at the epicentre of the chaos occurring in the car park, the blonde girls could be found.

"Finishing school here." Cata beamed, Genie squealing in reply. She'd never really clicked with anyone in Arizona like she had with the friends she had in Forks, and La Push. Not that she didn't have friends, Cata was a famed people person and was rarely found alone. Yet another easy distinction between the Swan twins.

"No way!" Cata nodded giddily to her friend, smiling as she felt her shake her shoulders jokingly. The two hadn't got to spend much time together as Cata had only spent the last few summer in Forks. "You look amazing, by the way. I love this." Genie pointed to Cata's outfit; her favourite pair of jeans and a cute top with little embroidered hearts covering it, which Cata had demanded she needed when she realised she had a pair of big red heart earrings that would match it perfectly (which she, of course, wore that day).

"Thank you very much" Cata twirled jokingly, eyes finally trailing from Genie to the group she stood with, now a little further away from them. "Hey, guys" She greeted them as they rejoined the group, Mike, Jess, Angela, Tyler and Eric smiling back at her - not much had changed since middle school.

"You didn't tell us you were coming back." Tyler smiled, crossing the group to give her a hug which she accepted graciously. He'd had a crush on the girl since forever, and the sight of her now hadn't changed his mind. Pulling away, Cata nodded happily, pulling her hair away from her face.