WICCA BITCH !

[ alternatively : hero hair can't keep his mouth shut ]

"HEY, ROSIE POSIE PUDDING AND PIE." Cata greeted the scowling blonde as she took her seat beside her in the art classroom. She shifted in her seat, crossing one leg over the other comfortably. Her hand moved to soothe down the denim of her jeans before she glanced up to the Cullen beside her, a bright smile on her face.

"Don't call me that." Rosalie snapped, the hints of a smile pulling at her face anyways as she looked to the beaming Swan girl.

"What? You're name?" Catalina widened her eyes innocently, leaning forward to place her elbow on the table; resting her chin in her hand as she fluttered her lashes jokingly to the blonde. Rosalie couldn't help the smile that pulled at her lips, pushing the girls arm gently.

"You're in a good mood."

"Woke up on the right side of the bed." Was all Cata said, hiding her smile behind her hand as she turned to face the front, seeing their teacher enter the room.

"Right, class. Today you need to finalise your coursework. I need it on my desk by the end of the lesson." She paused for a minute, staring expectedly at the students who remained still. "Get a move on then."

Rosalie moved across the room silently to where they had placed their canvas' last lesson; while Cata went to fetch the paints and brushes.

"I like your top." Rosalie muttered quietly as they both sat back down.

"Thanks." Catalina beamed, glancing down to her mesh top that she had paired with her jeans; at the little love hearts that littered the material. She had practically begged Nell to let her try it on when she saw it in the shop.

"You're too smiley." Rosalie accused the Swan girl, pointing an accusatory paintbrush in her direction.

"Too smiley?" Cata taunted, swirling her brush in the pot of water. "There's no such thing as too smile-."

"Just tell me what happened." Rosalie practically begged, eliciting a loud laugh from Cata which caught half the classes attention.  "Is it a boy? Please. I haven't had anyone to gossip with in decades."

Cata pursed her lips - more to keep the smile off her face than anything, ignoring the glances from their classmates. She knew they couldn't hear the pair. "No comment."

"So there is!" Rosalie relied, arm reaching out to grip Cata's shoulder excitedly.

She let a teasing smile rest on her lips. "Rosie, if you don't mind. I really have to finish my painting before the end of the-."