SEASONS

[alternatively : party]

THE MONTHS THAT PASSED WERE... LONG after the Cullen's departure. Bella would wake up screaming, her shouts ripping from her mouth - loud enough to wake herself up. More often than not, it was Cata who would tend to her - slipping past Charlie who stood at the door, half asleep with his hair still skewed.

"I've got it." She'd whisper tiredly, patting her father on the shoulder before slotting into the room, her arms open to soothe her sister back to sleep. She'd smooth at her hair, like she liked when she was upset, whispering softly into her ear until her breathing evened once more.

"You look tired."

Cata's eyes lifted from the laptop that sat in her lap, her head against the arm of the sofa. She whistled lowly. "Fucking Sherlock over here." She lifted her hand to slap at  Nell's leg. "You didn't tell me he'd arrived."

"You're being a bitch." Nell sang lightly, her eyes not lifting from her own laptop.

Cata groaned, slapping her arm over her face to  cover from the sunlight that streamed through the window. "Sorry. Tired."

"Oh, liccle baby!" Genie pouted mockingly, lifting her laptop from her legs and standing, moving across the room to stand over where Cata lay. She lifted her laptop, Catalina pouting and making grabby hands towards it as it was taken away from her. "Scoot over."

Before Catalina could even move, Genie had flopped on top of her heavily, eliciting a huff from the girl. Their arms wrapped around each other, and Genie cradled her head into Cata's chest, smoothing her hair.  "Without me!" Nell had chirped, discarding her laptop and throwing herself on top of them.

"You smell nice." Cata had commented lightly when she caught her breath, Nell beaming at the compliment.

"Thanks, it's the perfume Ang bought me for my birthday."

"The one in the pink bottle?"

Before Nell could reply, the sound of the front door caused the three girls to lift their heads - rolling their eyes at the sight of Jared and Paul walking through the door. "Sorry, are we interrupting something?" Jared mocked, already weaving his way into the kitchen. Cata assumed they had just returned from a shift, given the slightly wary looks on their face.

"Well, you've fucking ruined it now, Jared." Nell huffed, lifting herself off the other two, as did Genie so soon it was only Cata left on the couch once more.

Paul took their place, flopping dramatically on Cata. "Am I everyone's cushion today, or something?" She laughed, lifting her hand to cup his cheek. He murmured a quick 'hi', pressing his lips against hers before dropping his head against her chest again.

CATALINA, paul lahoteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara