CHAPTER 41: GRAMMY AWARDS NIGHT

BECAS' POV

I am revising the recorded music of Emily, we are no longer shoot a music video for her album because she already did one, I don't even know what kind of video she had but all I can do is to trust Emily and Mr. Reynolds. They said, I will produce the music and they will do their job, so I am waiting for that music video they created.

Chloe is still sleeping, she needs enough rest because tonight? We are all going to Grammy Awards Night I don't expect this, it is almost a year since I started this career and now I am receiving such awards that I didn't know if I deserve it. Well maybe the taste of the jurors like my works that's why they give me this chance, I am thankful and blessed actually.

This gives me more inspiration and determination to work hard and love what I am doing, I will never let that expectations down. If that awards really suits me then why not to give my best in this career, in this dream. I really don't know what kind of award I will be receiving aside from Phenomenal Artist, I will find out if I go there.

Just a little bit push I am done finishing this song of Emily, after this I will continue to write songs which I already started in the past few days, I have some troubles in finding the exact words that I want to express for this song, and that, I don't know why. I want to put lyrics that magnified my feelings but I can't find the words, maybe I am just a little stressed for now.

You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up
--- Beca

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium
--- Chloe joins Beca

"This song is your jammed, your lady jammed right Sweetie?"
--- I started the conversation and Chloe stood up from bed and seat at my lap.

"You remembered. Good morning Sweetie, you woke up so early"
--- Chloe said and I smiled at her.

"I am just revising Emily's song and I almost done"
--- I said to her and she kissed me.

"I want to hear it but I know you will refuse me"
--- She said but she's wrong, I want her to listen and I want her opinion.

"I don't, actually I need your opinion, just listen to the minus one and then I will insert her voice afterwards"
--- I said to her and she really looked so happy.

"Come on Sweetie, let's hear it"
--- She said happily and I played the music.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how is it?"
--- I asked her after hearing the music.

"Well, it sounds sweet it's perfect but just put some high pitch background on it, we know the belted voice of Emily perhaps you can try to record the music again"
--- Chloe said and she have a point.

"You're brilliant Sweetie thank you for your opinion"
--- I said to her, she smiled and she holds my face with her two hands.

"I know you can make it Sweetie, are you ready for tonight? Or I will be the one to prepare --- "

"Make your choices Sweetie, in fact I love the way you prepare clothes for me"
--- I said and I didn't finished her thoughts.

"You will love it, let's go downstairs I am sure they already woke up"
--- She said as she stood up from my lap.