CHAPTER 18: THE RECORD

CHLOE'S POV

After all what happened I realized I was wrong, I really hurt the woman I love. There is no point for all of this I broke her heart and Chicago was my boyfriend now. I didn't tell them because I know they will get angry.

I want to get Beca's number but they don't want to give it to me. They didn't want me to approach Beca. Three days had passed and I didn't talk to the Bellas like I used to. Every morning after I cooked breakfast for them me and Chicago go out.

I am here at Chicago's room. I am sleeping here now. He didn't do anything to me then so I trust him. I missed the Bella's, I have no strength to face them. All they said to me before was true. Chicago went to supermarket to buy food.

I was hoping Beca is fine. I want to talk to her but I have no choice, maybe if we see each other again that's the time we will talk. She doesn't even replied when I commented in her Instagram.

Three days? I didn't saw the Bellas we haven't talk, we haven't eat together. I know they are angry with me that's why I am pushing myself away. My phone rang and see who texted me.

SWEETHEART
Come downstairs, let's eat breakfast. Don't worry everything is fine.

I went downstairs and saw my fellow Bellas. Aubrey hugged me. They all hugged me.

"We're sorry, we shouldn't treat you like that"
---- They say

"I will be the one who say sorry. All what you've said are true"
--- I said to them

"It's okay, we are family"
--- Stacie said. And I carry baby Bella.

"Oh guy's, Justin Bieber will record Becas song today"
--- Emily said

"After 3 days? She already finished it?"
--- Cynthia Rose asked her

"She started writing that song since the night when she first called us"
--- Emily said

"If a person was inspired and love to write a song? She definitely finished it that soon"
--- Chicago explained to us.

"Amy didn't give us update yet but she will, maybe later"
--- Aubrey said to us

"So, how long did you two are officially Bf and Gf thing?"
--- We all laughed in Stacie's questions

"The day Beca called you"
--- I told them

"Aww!! Forget it now. Be happy always"
--- Flo said to them

FLASHBACK

AUBREY'S POV

It's been three days since we saw Chloe. She cooked breakfasts for us and go out afterwards. We missed her, we missed her presence. We are here at the yard when we saw Chicago.

We are all drinking coffee while tapping our phone, Amy and Beca didn't text us after that night Beca called us. Maybe they are busy in Beca's worked and maybe Beca was moving on.

"Do you have new about Beca and Amy?"
--- Stacie asked me

"I haven't since Beca called. It's been three days we haven't talk to Chloe and didn't saw her and It's been three days we have no news to Beca and Amy. They didn't active in Social Media."
---  I said and they are all agreed

"Can I talk with you guys, I know you are all upset ang angry with me but please just listened"
--- Chicago breaks our conversations

"We are listening"
--- I said to him

"Please don't get angry, I am sorry for messing up your family it's not my intention. I love Chloe she is my girlfriend now. I am not Beca but I will do my best to love and care for her. I promised if you know I did something wrong to her? If I hurt her? I will bring her back to Beca. Just give me a shot. I can't replace Beca in her heart? But I know she's trying to love me"
--- Chicago said