CHAPTER 11: CELEBRATION

BECA'S POV

We're here in the club celebrating my first day, I am so happy that they liked the genre of the song. It makes me smile when I saw them clapping, stamping their feet and bouncing their head while listening to the music.

I want to talk to Theo about what happened last night and He said we will talk about it after celebration but I can't be at peace when I looked at him and he looked so frustrated.

CCCHHHEEERRRSSS!!!!

Thanks team! You overwhelmed me so much, and I will do my best to make my album to be successful. It is for you and for the Bellas.

We all tossed and we celebrated. I saw Theo sat in a dark place. I will going to him and we will talk about what happened last night.

"Amy wait for me here, I will just talk to Theo"
--- I told to her

"Sure, fix it and always be honest"
--- She told me

I am now on my way to Theo. She looked at me and she give me a fake smile.

"Hey, would mind to be in your company?"
--- I said to him

"Sure why not you're my boss"
--- He said

"Theo I am here not as you're boss but as a friend, I am sorry about last night I didn't expect that. You are kind, gentleman and you know handsome too but I am more handsome than you"
---- I told him and I chuckled

"What? Are you serious?"
--- He refuses to laughed

"I am in love with my Bestfriend, Chloe"
--- I said to him seriously

"So you are?"
--- He asked me

"Gay, I am gay I am sorry you can laugh at me if you want"
--- I told him and I chuckled again

"No it's okay. You're cool pretty cool. I just shocked but wow can't imagined it"
--- Theo told me and we both laughed

"So maybe we can be friends?"
--- I asked him

"Sure, I can be your chaperone too"
--- He said and we laughed I again

"Well I don't have any phone now"
--- I shared to him

"What? How?"
--- He asked me

"I forgotten it in New York"
--- I said to him

"So we can buy tomorrow"
--- He said

"Can I join?"
--- Amy told us

"Sure, so Amy what is the name of Chloe and Beca?"
--- Theo asked her and Amy smiled

"Ohh it's Bloe or Bechloe you are one of the shippers now?"
--- Amy asked him

"Yah I am Beca's greatest chaperone"
--- He said and we all laughed.

CHLOE'S POV

We are all happy when Amy informed us that the prescon liked the work of Beca. We are waiting for the music video of Beca. I hope that she will make it.

I am happy and at the same time I am sad. I missed my girl. I missed her so much. I am blaming myself because we didn't even talk before she left.

We are watching t.v when Amy chatted Aubrey.

AMY 🎤🎤 4:35 P.M

WE ARE HERE AT THE CLUB CELEBRATING, I AM HOPING THAT BECA'S SUCCESSFUL FIRST DAY MADE YOUR DAY.