CHAPTER 26: LOS ANGELES

BECA'S POV

It's time to go back in Los Angeles. I didn't sleep tonight, my anger, sadness and pain? I put it in my new song that I wrote. I already have two songs and I will give it to Shaw Mendes. Last night is a dooms night I've never had, I can't stop the pain I felt inside, I think everything is going well with me and Chloe but I was wrong.

After we got home in our apartment my team didn't talk to me, they know I am angry with Chicago and they give me space. I don't know what to do now all I know is I want to go in a place that it can take away my pains.

And one more thing that I remembered last night? I kissed another girl and I don't know who is she. I was about to settle everything between us that night but then again Chicago showed up.

"Good morning Becs, are you okay now?"
--- Jesse asked me and they are all awaken.

"Good morning guys. Yes I am fine, let's get ready"
--- I told to them

"You didn't sleep do you?"
--- Amy asked me with confusion

"I--- I didn't. I finished this new song"
--- I told them and I lift    notebook that I used to wrote songs.

"Wow! So you're not fine. You didn't sleep and that new song isn't required in your new project"
--- Amy told me and she looked so sad and worried

"I am okay Ame's. I overcome this before and I will again"
--- I said to her again

"You didn't overcome it before Beca don't be too harsh with yourself"
--- She said and I just be silence

"Can we hear your new song then?"
--- Theo asked me to sing it.

"I didn't sure about the tune but I will do my best"
--- I told them. And they just looked at me

"Come on Beca Mitchell you can do it"
--- The two sisters cheered me and I just smiled to them.

Weeks on end, I'm on the road
I start to lose my sense of home
I should've called so many times
But I, I just sat next to my phone

Just know it takes it for me
To end this darling, oh

And I know you'll find someone who
Gives you the time I didn't give to you
I'm running low
I'm sorry, but I have to go
Woah, and maybe I will never feel
You gave me something so real
I'm running low
I'm sorry, but I have to go

"I will revised the next lyrics that's why I didn't want to sing it"
--- I told them and they just looked at me so worried

"You don't want to end it but she will find someone who give her time that you didn't give, you are     low now and you don't have a choice and that best thing you need now is to go? That's for Chloe and Chicago isn't it?"
--- Jesse asked me and I just nodded to him. The all stood up and hugged me.

"Let's go now. We have a flight"
--- I told them and we eat our breakfast and decided to dressed up ourselves.

AUBREY'S POV

Today is the flight of Beca and the rest of them, I can't believe it last now. Since they are here we felt that our family is complete again Beca gives us strength since their here. But now they will go now and I think it's all about Chicago.

I can't help Beca when I saw her eyes with tears in it, I can't imagine the strongest person we have is in pain. The last time we saw her again like that was the first time they left us. Everything isn't fine right now.