CHAPTER 21:"BECA IS FOR CHLOE AND CHLOE IS FOR BECA" AND THE LANDING

"Oh my G! We will going to see them again!"
--- Emily said

"I am so excited, what is Beca look like now? She was gorgeous when we saw her in t.v what about now?"
--- Stacie said

"They are on the airport guys, Beca surrounded by her fans"
--- Flo said

"Yeah I see that too, Becanatics posted it on Instagram"
--- Ashley said

"So, Beca will arrive here then"
--- Chicago said

All the Bellas was looking at him sarcastically. They had a bad feeling for what Chicago will do when Beca arrive there.

"What is your problem you moron? Remember you are staying here in our place, this place was bounded by Beca, she make us stronger so don't underestimate the original head of this family, or else we will kick your ass out of here!"
--- Stacie said and all the Bellas agreed but out of nowhere they didn't expect what Cynthia did to Chicago.

"Why you punched me?"
--- Chicago asked her

"I just want you to remember, if you hurt Beca when she is here, we will let you pay it back! Don't be so easy like that, we will not be easy on you, honestly? We don't want you. This family was so bonded tight before but since you pushed yourself to Chloe everything was destroyed. We are thankful for the guidance you poured out to us in our tour but it doesn't change the fact that we don't need someone to make this family strong because we only had one and it was Beca! We let you pushed yourself to Chloe but remember this! Beca is for Chloe and Chloe is for Beca so back off!"
--- Cynthia said to him and Chicago didn't help his self and attempt to punch Cynthia but the Bellas make a move first. Chicago vs. Bellas fight

"Guys what are you doing?"
--- Chloe walk downstairs and shocked what she saw.

"Nothing, we are just practicing how does it feels when you are in a wrestling contest"
--- Aubrey stands up and explained to Chloe

"Wh --- what? You've got to be kidding me"
--- Chloe said

"Right Chicago?"
--- Cynthia looked to Chicago and she kick led his foot

"Y --- yes, I am just helping them"
--- Chicago said

"I remembered when we had our first fight, we wrestled that day, we had an arguments and suddenly Beca comes in and she was shocked what she saw, that day she made us realize that entrusting yourself to someone is more comfortable than keeping it in your owned, she made us realize that everything will change, and the most important is that since she came she mold us in to what we had now. She mold us as a strong family and the foundation of this is her, she leaved us but why our love for each other didn't destroyed, why she always keeps her promises to us. Before she leaved she said she will comes back and now she is doing what she promised. The conclusion of this is that Beca leaved us physically but her love? Surely planted in our hearts that's why you didn't go farther now Chicago, you can't replace her in our hearts"
--- Lily/Esther shocked them in what she said she are just looking at her and tears runs down in their eyes.

"Maybe you destroyed our good Bloe/Bechloe but in perfect time they will be on each others side again soon. It takes a time Chloe will realize it but it will happen soon"
--- Stacie said and she looked to Chloe and Chicago

"I don't understand why you still pushing Beca and Chloe together, Chloe is mine now"
--- Chicago said

"For now moron! The one who owned her was Beca. I will repeat what I said before Beca is for Chloe and Chloe is for Beca"
--- Cynthia added.

Chloe stocked her feet on the ground and she doesn't know what she will going to say. She can't fight for Chicago because she was thinking about Beca.