CHAPTER 32: EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED

AMY'S POV

I am so happy for Chloe, she did what she knows are right, there is no right and wrong in terms of love. Love is implanted in our hearts we can love people we want as long as we can handle it and for Chloe and Beca, they have a different definition of love. Their love have a compassion and I think it is a true love.

Beca and Chloe faces so many challenges, hindrances and circumstances but look what is happening right now they still look to the other side where their find each other's love despite of many negative happenings that is in between them. We can say that Beca and Chloe against the world.

There are many reasons to give up, to move on and to let go but still their love for each other is in there in their heart and in their mind, they have a courage and strength to be with each others arms, we as their family, we will support them and accepted them for who and what they are.

After dressing up and fixing my things, I check my whole room if there are things that I forget to put in my suitcase and I think there is none. I went outside and I checked Beca in her room but no one is there, maybe they are in the kitchen.

I went downstairs to look for the rest of them and I saw Beca, Theo and Jessy. They are having a short meeting with the Eduarte family, they already prepared breakfast for us. I can't explain how kind Beca is, the Eduarte family have no permanent house and Beca let them stay here in her condo while we are in New York, well they are trustworthy and they worth our trust so we don't have an arguments about this.

"What did I missed?"
--- I asked them and Elena give me a cup of tea

"We are talking about their staying here"
--- Beca said and I sat next to Monique

"Okay, please take good care of this house"
--- I said to them and I heard Beca laughed a little

"Seriously Ame's? That's what you want to say?"
--- She asked me and we all laughed.

"Take care always too, Elena and Monique promise us that you will finish your studies"
--- I said to them and the sisters hugged me

"I appreciated your love and support for me, but Amy is right, promise us that you two will finish your studies, we are here to support you morally and financially. You can still support even if I am at New York, we will give you update. We are sisters now so as your older sister, I am encouraging you to finish your studies"
--- Bec said and the Eduarte family started to cry. The sisters hugged Beca.

"Thank you so much Beca, you have a pure heart, let us to stay here is a big decision you make but still thank you, we will not do a thing that it can destroyed your trust and legacy here in Los Angeles. And to you Amy thank you for always giving advice, giving care and giving your trust to my daughters"
--- The Father said to us and we all smiled.

"And to you both Theo and Jesse, thank you for being a big brother to them, you always give them advice to study first and you always reminding them that if someone will try to court them, they will tell you so that you will give them advices in terms of finding a true man. All of you are their inspirations, thank you for letting us to be a part of your life"
--- Their Mother said and we all cried.

"So it will end here now, we already give you all the keys. We just get our things upstairs, and Amy eat your breakfast sorry we didn't wait for you, I will be the one who will get your things in your room while you are eating"
--- Beca said to me and I just nodded at her. The Eduarte family gets their things outside, and it is si funny to eat breakfast on my own.

"Is this all your things Ame's?"
--- Beca suddenly showed up and I am so surprised

"Yes, thank you weirdo. Excited to go home huh?"
--- I said to her and there is a smile in her eyes.