CHAPTER 10: FIRST DAY

BECA'S POV

I woke up early when I heard my alarm clock ringing, I missed my human alarm clock and she was Chloe. I missed waking up in the morning with a breakfasts and coffees.

I remembered my conversation with Theo last night, I hurt him and I know that. I will just talk to him later. I dont want that there is something awkwardness between us, we are partners.

It is bad to live my life without Chloe, the Bellas and my phone. I don't know if she okay? If she woke up this early? There are many things that running in my mind.

I will go to take my bath. This day is my first day at work.

AMY'S POV

I slept very well last night. My room was too big and I felt comfortable in my bed. I woke up very early, I am excited on Beca's first day.

Beca and Theo had a serious talk and I wonder what are they talking last night? Maybe I can ask Beca later. I am here at the kitchen, preparing breakfast and coffee for her. Chloe always did it for her. There is a message that popped out on my phone.

AUBREY 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️ 5:45 A.M
GOOD MORNING, HOW'S YOU'RE DOING? WE WOKE UP EARLY, CHLOE WOKE US UP EARLY.

                                                      ME 🎤🎤 5:55 A.M
GOOD MORNING TOO, WE'RE FINE, HOW IS SHE?

AUBREY 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️ 6:00 A.M
NOT FINE, SHE CRIED ALL NIGHT, HOW'S BECA?

                                                            ME 🎤🎤 6:10 A.M
SHE IS THERE AT HER ROOM. I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WAKE UP NOW. I AM MAKING BREAKFAST FOR HER. I KNOW SHE MISSED CHLOE'S ROUTINE FOR HER EVERY MORNING. I AM HERE AT THE KITCHEN

 I AM HERE AT THE KITCHEN

AUBREY 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️ 6:15 A.M

Wwhhoah it is so big and beautiful, that's you're apartment?

                                                            ME 🎤🎤 6:20 A.M

THIS IS A CONDOMINIUM, OWNED BY BECA, SHOCKING ISN'T IT? BUT IT IS TRUE.

AUBREY 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️ 6:25 A.M

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? NICE CONDO WHAT A BIG CONDO ☺️ WE'LL GIVE US AN UPDATE. I WILL GIVE UPDATE TOO.

                                                            ME 🎤🎤 6:35 A.M

SURE, I WILL GIVE YOU UPDATE LATER. I THINK SHE'S ALREADY WOKE UP. MISSED YOU GUYS

AUBREY 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️ 6:40 A.M