CHAPTER 31: LOVE CONQUERS ALL

CHLOE'S POV

I decided to go in my parents house, I just want to talk to them about me and my personal life. The only thing that I am thinking of is Beca, I don't have enough strength to face them but I will try my best. I am convincing myself to accept everything they will tell me, the way day will judge me or accept me.

I heard the songs that she wrote and nothing change, she continue writing for me and the saddest part of it is the way you interpret and analyze all the lyrics, I accept the fact that everytime I heard her song? It hurts me so much and not only me even her.

Chicago always reaching me out but I always refused him, I am very thankful for having him when Beca isn't around but it doesn't mean I used him. I try to love him, there's part of me telling that I do love him but the deepest part of is always belong to someone and it was Beca.

Remembered the first day we met, I don't know why I stare at her when I saw her it feels like there are butterflies in my stomach. When I heard her singing titanium? I can't help myself not to looked who was behind that angelic voice and when she audition for the Bellas? I can't imagine she changed her mind.

She's so awesome when she sang with a cup it's pretty cool actually, joy and excitement is what I felt when she's officially one of us. Our journey as a Bella's become more stronger, we had misunderstandings before and she said her apologize to us. Our friendship started when we won the regional Championship.

But it hurts me when we know that she was already taken by Jesse. I am enduring everything when I saw them together, my feelings for her never changed. Beca and I is so close and we are open with each other, the more I am close with her the more I fell in love with her.

We have a mutual understanding, but it all changed when I let Chicago in my life and when she left us. I don't blame her actually, I am blaming myself for all of this. I reminiscing every moments we had together while I am own my way at my parents house.

I am just obsessed in love when I know Beca will leave us someday and she will have her own life without us but I was wrong she is still the Beca I had known before. I hurt her so much, I cause her so much pain and I don't know if she will forgive me.

I am happy because all the Bellas living together in one house, we are enjoying each other's company, we have our bonding but it is so different because Amy and Beca isn't there with us. The breadwinner and the mentor of our family isn't there with us and we are missing them so much.

I am hoping that my parents will listen to me and they will accept me no matter what I say, I know it can't be easy but I will do my best to make them realize that Beca is worth fighting for. They like Chicago but my Bella family don't like him and I agreed with them.

It takes a lot of adjustments for them when I let Chicago leaved with us and I saw Beca's angry side when she saw me had fight with Chicago. I know Beca don't want Chicago to stay in our house and I am so guilty to that. It doesn't change the fact that I hurt her so much even if I fight for her.

I don't expect anything from her, if she will or not forgive me? I will still love her and accept her. I am so happy for her Career and it's to hard for me now to reach her, maybe she already raised her stakes and I don't know if I can reach her. I am so numb.

I arrived here at my parents house and I saw their maid, I think nothing is here maybe they go somewhere. I decided to go straight at my old room, I will wait for my parents I am just having a little rest to gain strength for later.

"Ma'am? Do you like if I will cook for you? For lunch?"
--- The maid knocked on my door and I opened it and smiled at her.

"No but thanks, just let my parents know that I am here and call me okay?"
--- I said to her and she just bow her head and she smiled to me and I do it in return.